• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Ah, stuck in the small picture and failing to see the big picture. Living for today, because tomorrow might never get here. When tomorrow gets here though, then it is "oh crap" time. If you have kids, tomorrow will eventually be here for them.

The metaphors are probably being lost in space, but such is life.
    It's all about ME.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Can you turn in an "illegal" firearm without fear of reprisal?
    Of course! Remember this is 'anonymous' - that is, until they run your tags and run the video they took of you through their facial recognition system. Just because they don't require ID does NOT make it anonymous. They no longer need your identification to figure who and where you are.

wt71

Sep 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    Of course! Remember this is 'anonymous' - that is, until they run your tags and run the video they took of you through their facial recognition system. Just because they don't require ID does NOT make it anonymous. They no longer need your identification to figure who and where you are.

Not to metntion your finger prints all over the gun!

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You would most likely need a permit to do that and I don't think you would get it.

At the Laurel buyback, PGPD tried to tell us to go away, saying that we needed a county peddler's permit. UNCommonArms, the FFL01 there, pointed out that he only needed the permit if he were selling stuff on site. Since he was only there to take in, no permit needed.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I would love to get $100 for my junk, but I really hate the idea of contributing to their "we got 600 guns off the streets that could have killed everyone" tagline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom