• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prettyinpink

Mar 20, 2013
    West of salisbury
    Hi I'm Kelly. I always loved shooting games when I was growing up and was super excited when I got to go shooting as an adult. Started shooting about a year and a half ago and finally bought my first PINK camo pump shotgun which I love, if only i could place it correctly on my shoulder. Am looking into going hunting and hoping to learn some here. I have read so much but its hard to figure out where to actually start and get going with it. I hope to meet some of you all this saturday but I can be incredibly shy and introverted so that may be hard.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    Welcome

I have a brother who lives just east of bay bridge - not eastern shore but allot closer than I am.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Welcome and I am sure you will have fun on Saturday ... guys become stupidly nice when girls want to shoot their guns ... :shrug:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org.

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    Welcome from the mother county. Try to find a "Women on Target" training event. Separate pistol, rifle and shotgun training events geared towards women.

prettyinpink

Mar 20, 2013
    West of salisbury
    Welcome to the forum. You will meet some nice people on Saturday, so don't be shy.

Haha that didn't go too well. Notadrone and I went to shoot clays and after shooting clays we went and watched people shoot. I was way to shy to say anything to anyone. Maybe next time I will be able to speak to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom