• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

www.law-guns.com
    Mar 12, 2013
    Just wanted to stop in an say hello from Indiana. I own a gun show out here and I had a few customers that bought AR-15 receivers from me and had them shipped to Maryland this week. One of them told me that I should jump in here and take a look at the forum so here I am.
    Hello,

No, I am not one of those dealers that will spam your classified adds. I am really to busy for that.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Hello Indiana, I am finishing a divorce in MD as we speak. I bought a farm outside of Mitchel, IN. About 20 yrs ago and I have a home near Alexandria I will be at next week. Where are you located ?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT]http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 64

Mickey the Dragon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Welcome! I grew up in Noblesville, got stationed in MD for a while, and now I'm stationed in Dayton, OH. Where are you located? I'll be back in Noblesville this weekend and my dad and I are always looking for a new gun shop to visit.

Are you going to have a booth at the 1500?

Lawguns

www.law-guns.com
    Mar 12, 2013
    Welcome! I grew up in Noblesville, got stationed in MD for a while, and now I'm stationed in Dayton, OH. Where are you located? I'll be back in Noblesville this weekend and my dad and I are always looking for a new gun shop to visit.

Are you going to have a booth at the 1500?

Shop info is in above post.

I will be at the Indy 1500.

As you walk in the doors face the back of the building and look for the Jack's Stuff sign near the back on your left. I will be set up behind him.

We are a small shop and don't have much to sell these days. Prices are high and nothing is available.
    It has gotten to the point that if I want handguns to sell I just have to go to the wholesalers web site and hit refresh for in stock guns until something pops up. Then you have to get it in your cart faster then everyone else. Good stuff goes in seconds, I missed 6 9MM XDs this evening. I refreshed 3 times and they popped up on the third time I added then to my cart and they were already sold.
    Oh well, I will get off the soap box. Stop by and tell me who you are. Assuming I am not waist deep in customers doing paperwork and crying because they have to stand in a 3 hour line to get in and have to stand in a 1 hour line to buy a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom