• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 0MN1

Feb 21, 2013
    Hello all,

I just wanted to say hello from Bowie and give a big thanks to the community here. I come by this site each and every time I wanted to find out information regarding guns and especially since the start of the mess of bills that have been introduced. I have been following quite a bit. --even watched all of the testimonies until 3:45 AM the other morning.

I've gleaned a lot from here and I also can't believe I've learned about the process of the House and Senate in this forum as well! It has already been an amazing experience reading and learning from this site.

It is apparent how much the members here care about their 2nd Amendment rights and protection of family, self, and others. I am one of those people as well. I hope I can converse and interact with all of you so that I can learn as much as possible.

I've also been following MSI as well and plan on becoming a member. If anyone would like to chat or discuss interests, etc., please feel free to send me a message. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

0MN1

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

0MN1

Feb 21, 2013

Already there. Check is in the mail -- so to speak! I actually learned about MSI prior to this site. I sincerely appreciate everything you all have been doing. I have been watching you and the other thousands show up and make a case in Annapolis. Thank you very, very much.

Hidey Ho from SMIBville. Settle in with some sweet lemonade(official beverage)and enjoy the show.

Haha.. Done that a many times over the past year or so... I just didn't have an account yet. I finally took the step! So far, I have learned so much and I am hoping that I may be able to contribute at some point. At any rate, very nice to meet you! Feel free to say hi any time.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

0MN1

Feb 21, 2013

Thank you. Read it all. Nice to meet you.

0MN1

Feb 21, 2013
    Greetings from Odenton!

I work up that way. Hello back to you.

B Section is best! Welcome to MDS :P

Haha. I can't argue that any section is best here in Bowie. H isn't so bad though. Lots of shopping in the area here.

Welcome to the forum from Southern Maryland.

Thank you. How's the weather ALLLL the way down there? :) I need to attend one of your Utah permit classes since you introduced yourself. I just need to find the time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom