• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Excellent quick response to compliment what we are doing down here.

He actually got right back to me and asked if he could distribute it to the other members of the House Republican Caucus with my name redacted, so hopefully it'll see more eyes. I tried to break down the individual griefs with the amended bill in to concise talking points.

We had a sign event in front of both Delegates and Senators this morning.

I can tell you that one Senator changed his vote from YES to NO after I suggested this morning the growing possibility that our combined messaging could give Gov. Hogan talking points for a veto of this unlawful proposal.

As part of preserving our access, I cannot disclose who this Senator is, but we are impressed that this Senator did this.

All of that is awesome. Fantastic.

Do we know if they called the "extra day" so that it ended up in front of the House again today?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    HA! I’m in Baltimore City and rarely get reply, but when I do it’s sh*t.

Since I own homes in 2 different districts I have a few representatives I call on regularly. My District 7 folks have always been very good to me. My 34a critters, not so much. I did not get a response from Lizarti, but I consider her a loss cause. She's a Dem in a sea of Red, but she still votes along the party lines. She won't be around after the next election.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    The vote on “3rd reader” sending it back to the House: 31-13 with almost all Republicans opposing—and joined by one Democrat rejecting it.

The Democrat was Mathias of the lower Eastern Shore.

Make no mistake, Mathias supports this bill and if his vote was needed by leadership, he would have voted "Yes". Miller just allowed him to vote "No" to appease us on the shore.

Norm Conway (D) did the same thing on FSA 2013. He voted against it to save face on the shore, but only because Busch had enough votes without him. Norm got the boot anyway.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just got home...beat tired... but jazzed up that the momentum that we have...is with our side.

We were prepped to sit above the House floor this afternoon with cameras ready to take in any vote session—and grab pictures of the Vote Tally Board.

But the RED FLAG bill is now set to go to a House/Senate Reconciliation conference, and the word on the street is that will not happen until
    the very last day of the session on Monday

After I pour a drink and have something to eat, I have some good updates from the Democrat Deathstar.

Our friendly legislators, who been burned by lack of solidarity in opposing the typical election year traps set by DemocRats, are now stopping by in significant numbers for “vote conferences” with us.

So, more later, but I leave you with a snapshot of our Joe SixPack lobbying effort today.

Attachments

• C9A85B86-FEEF-4CC3-9F5B-BD46148FE999.jpg
      C9A85B86-FEEF-4CC3-9F5B-BD46148FE999.jpg
      125 KB · Views: 349

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    My wife and I have been calling and emailing, but that feels like weak tea compared to your in-the-flesh work. We all owe you, big time.

GLR En

Aug 26, 2017
    Just got home...beat tired... but jazzed up that the momentum that we have...is with our side.

We were prepped to sit above the House floor this afternoon with cameras ready to take in any vote session—and grab pictures of the Vote Tally Board.

But the RED FLAG bill is now set to go to a House/Senate Reconciliation conference, and the word on the street is that will not happen until
    the very last day of the session on Monday

After I pour a drink and have something to eat, I have some good updates from the Democrat Deathstar.

Our friendly legislators, who been burned by lack of solidarity in opposing the typical election year traps set by DemocRats, are now stopping by in significant numbers for “vote conferences” with us.

So, more later, but I leave you with a snapshot of our Joe SixPack lobbying effort today.

A big THANK YOU to you, PP, MSI, MDS, and all of the folks, who fight to preserve our 2A rights.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I can't disclose who tipped us off...but Mike Miller was overhead discussing the RED FLAG bill at his District desk on the Senate floor while Senator "Heard on the Street" McFadden was in charge of the floor.

Miller was asked why the didn't just let the RED FLAG die, especially when this 21-page bill has language that is so fractured and tortured. And then there's the fact that our side is tearing the sh*t out of it about all of our constitutional rights being stripped.

Miller's response was "We are not stopping because we got too many votes in it".

Oh really?

Miller has to know that if the Democrats pass this POS, we will knock the CRAP out of them on social media as enemies of civil rights from now until November! Our scheme is to hurt their Leftist candidates in their primaries and in the General election.

Miller has to wonder if it is worth it to continue trying to lay a veto trap for Governor Hogan. He has to know that the Patriot Picket sidewalk campaign to shame them will not let up because of this targeted attack on our community.

Attachments

• 391AD6BD-41BA-4E69-9D9F-E8B670BDB798.jpeg
      391AD6BD-41BA-4E69-9D9F-E8B670BDB798.jpeg
      51.2 KB · Views: 277

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here ya go, Gov!

(Yup, Stoveman is that quick...)

Attachments

• BFE3334E-C04A-4228-928B-8CE6E5DF422A.jpg
      BFE3334E-C04A-4228-928B-8CE6E5DF422A.jpg
      69.3 KB · Views: 323
    • 8594A69B-FACC-4996-8914-28E909D3C7FE.jpg
      8594A69B-FACC-4996-8914-28E909D3C7FE.jpg
      75.3 KB · Views: 323

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Miller has to wonder if it is worth it to continue trying to lay a veto trap for Governor Hogan. He has to know that the Patriot Picket sidewalk campaign to shame them will not let up because of this targeted attack on our community.

Maybe that's why the conference is scheduled for Monday (assuming that RUMINT is true). He needs some time over the weekend to re-evaluate his calculus on the bill and decide if the juice really is worth the squeeze on 1302. It's not as if there aren't other bills with voting constituencies that still need to be passed in the next three days.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Maybe that's why the conference is scheduled for Monday (assuming that RUMINT is true). He needs some time over the weekend to re-evaluate his calculus on the bill and decide if the juice really is worth the squeeze on 1302. It's not as if there aren't other bills with voting constituencies that still need to be passed in the next three days.

Miller doesn't care.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Maryland total active voters registered as of March 2018

Democrat .. 2,136,893.
    Republican .1,006,027 .

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I can't disclose who tipped us off...but Mike Miller was overhead discussing the RED FLAG bill at his District desk on the Senate floor while Senator "Heard on the Street" McFadden was in charge of the floor.

Miller was asked why the didn't just let the RED FLAG die, especially when this 21-page bill has language that is so fractured and tortured. And then there's the fact that our side is tearing the sh*t out of it about all of our constitutional rights being stripped.

Miller's response was "We are not stopping because we got too many votes in it".

Oh really?

Miller has to know that if the Democrats pass this POS, we will knock the CRAP out of them on social media as enemies of civil rights from now until November! Our scheme is to hurt their Leftist candidates in their primaries and in the General election.

Is that Ramirez lounging to Miller's right?

Hm...My guess is it's these two who were responsible for the PP arrests.

I also wonder if conviction was never their goal, but getting all your personal information was, knowing that they were going to ram through this legislation and then they could come after the PP folk, knowing all that and fabricating a reason to come after you.

That'll fix you for gumming up the little prick's coffee with his (hand-picked) "constituents."

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are pleased to say our friendly legislators are pulling in the same direction on this now.

We are very grateful to MSI President Mark Pennak, whose legal expertise as a career Department of Justice litigator aids us in drilling down into the language tricks and traps that the DemocrRats embedded in the RED FLAG bill. Mark is ripping down the pretty curtains put up by the Dems to reveal the nasty targeting scheme they set up to separate law-abiding folks from their firearms.

Today's surprise amendment submitted by the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee Chair Robert Zirkin on the Senate floor was surely a response to our criticisms that gun owners targeted by the Democrat's scheme had no opportunity to fight back, despite claims by Zirkin that a "respondent" could have a say.

The late amendment smacks of desperation to try to legitimize an unlawful scheme to save it.

We are not done pounding this POS bill into the ground!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Is that Ramirez lounging to Miller's right?

Hm...My guess is it's these two who were responsible for the PP arrests.

I also wonder if conviction was never their goal, but getting all your personal information was, knowing that they were going to ram through this legislation and then they could come after the PP folk, knowing all that and fabricating a reason to come after you.

That'll fix you for gumming up the little prick's coffee with his (hand-picked) "constituents."

Yup, that's Miller-Ramirez Gang in their clubhouse...

As for targeting us specifically with a RED FLAG takedown, they'd be foolish to try.

As for Ramirez's run for State's Attorney in PG....gum's the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom