• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    Brown?

Brown was a O' Malley puppet. He would have done whatever the Democrat party wanted at the working classes expense.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And Brown would have been better?

We are forced to beat our heads against the wall YEAR AFTER YEAR because of the GD Grabbers. Grabbers in Annapolis. Grabbers in The Capital Building. Grabbers in The White House.

Some of us write letters and e-mails. Others make phone calls. Some testify. And we do it DECADE AFTER DECADE. Why in the hell should we be expected to sit back and accept the fact that the very people we elect, elect to fvck us over regarding the Second Amendment.

The Hogan vs. Brown argument may have worked in 2014. The Trump vs. Clinton argument may have worked in 2016. The arguments no longer work. Period!

If the people we elect refuse to represent us and stand up for what we stand for.....GET OUT.

In the last six weeks, supporters of the Second Amendment have been given a rude awakening. Frankly, I'm glad these politicians have tipped their hands. Now gun owners know what they need to do.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    No one likes Hogan's lack of movement on promoting the 2A in MD, andd while I don't disagree with you, until a better alternative is offered, I'll stick with the lesser of two evils.

Just my opinion

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    Agreed, but once something like this passes how do you recover. Vote against your own party? I do not see how that would make anything any better.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    No one likes Hogan's lack of movement on promoting the 2A in MD, andd while I don't disagree with you, until a better alternative is offered, I'll stick with the lesser of two evils.

Just my opinion

so Hogan and the republicans in the mga have tipped their hats and we now know that they are antis and are willing to sell our rights for votes to further their political futures.

they don't care about taking our rights away, period, proven fact now, except for what 22 of them I think it was voting against these anti bills?

so here is my question; when will they have given enough of our rights away that we should do something different? or do we just keep electing them until we have no rights left to give here in md?

when is the stopping point for not forcing them to do what they were sent up there to do?

the excuses, and lack there of from those such as deb rey, are idiotic, irrational and 100% anti gun and anti constitution.

when is enough enough?

this is a serious question I would like an answer to.

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017

In watching the way the West coast has destroyed the process of governing what the people are asking, and doing whatever they want to get more votes so they can stay in office. Then pleading to the crowd and not keeping what is right to improve the economy of their citizens has now left the state in a debt they can never recover.:sad20:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Agreed, but once something like this passes how do you recover. Vote against your own party? I do not see how that would make anything any better.

so your building a fence. you get tired and you hit your finger with the hammer ad your fingernail shoots out the end between your hammer and the board.

hurts like a bitch

so do you keep hitting your fingernail on every nail?

you know its wrong and it hurts like a bitch

do you keep hitting your fingernail or do something, anything , different?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    so Hogan and the republicans in the mga have tipped their hats and we now know that they are antis and are willing to sell our rights for votes to further their political futures.

they don't care about taking our rights away, period, proven fact now, except for what 22 of them I think it was voting against these anti bills?

so here is my question; when will they have given enough of our rights away that we should do something different? or do we just keep electing them until we have no rights left to give here in md?

when is the stopping point for not forcing them to do what they were sent up there to do?

the excuses, and lack there of from those such as deb rey, are idiotic, irrational and 100% anti gun and anti constitution.

when is enough enough?

this is a serious question I would like an answer to.

:party29:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Ok you guys tell me the solution. Voting for the other guy doesn’t seem like a viable solution

except for my senator steve Waugh, I am writing my dads name in, so I can be just like Hogan, except I aint and anti.

that should make the Hogan folks happy, emulating Hogan and all?

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    so your building a fence. you get tired and you hit your finger with the hammer ad your fingernail shoots out the end between your hammer and the board.

hurts like a bitch

Agreed. Maybe switch fingers till you have no hand?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County

hurts like a bitch

If I'm following your metaphor correctly, you seem to be advocating just cutting off your entire arm to show the hammer how mad you are at it.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I think the best we can hope for at this point is that the MD Republicans' ploy to bolster Hogan with this anti-2A BS and win a second term so he can be in charge of the redistricting is successful.

If it turns out that way, then we may get a few more Rs in the MGA, and maybe enough to block veto overturns.

It's a long shot because the Ds know the importance, too, and the main reason Hogan won in the first place is that statewide, the Dems just didn't show up for their dud Brown.

I doubt they will make that mistake again, but Hogan's pretty popular overall and there may be a chance he wins again.

I'm not happy that we are the sacrificial lambs for this effort, but I'm hoping that we benefit from it in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom