• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I did yesterday as well.

Per Krebs, if Deb Ray did not vote for HB 888, she would have lost the election. Same for Szlegia. She implied that for her and Rose (on HB 888).

She gave me the same story on HB 1302. Kept repeating Dylan Roof, Dylan Roof. Also got the 99% NRA A+ tome.

Seems Haven Shoemaker had no trouble voting NO.

Spoke with Ready's office, and I saw he was the mensch he always is, and voted to save freedom. We live near his dad, and a finer family you will NEVER meet.

Off now to slug down a bunch of Bourbon. :sad20:

So they admit to selling our rights to further their careers? That’s how I read that excuse.

I haven’t spoken to one happy gun owner in southern md concerning these votes. The southern md reps will have to get re-elected without our help.

With friends like these who needs enemies.

What will Be their election slogan? I voted to take your rights so re-elect me!

No thanks

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    The result: we have a PP delegation visiting a KEY judiciary senator’s office tomorrow to discuss this despicable “interested persons” clause.

That is absolutely outstanding, and it's direct evidence of the importance of not giving up. Ever.

Keep us updated on what goes on.

mautz.jpg

That's just.... Wow.

I mean, kudos to him for manning up and admitting his own fault here, but wow that doesn't make him look good. "I don't know what I'm voting for, but I was told to do it so I did."

And what is he talking about with this "crossing back from the senate to the house" thing? I thought this passed the house and was on to the Senate, no? The only further interaction the house would have with it is if they need a committee to rewrite the bill if the Senate passes a different version, right?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Behold why these critters are dead to me. They placed politics, party, and their ride on the gravy train above their duty as public servants. They cast aside principles deeply held by us, because they cherish them only so far as it is politically expedient. I expect liberals to vote against basic freedoms because they're almost exclusively either idiots or reptiles. Supposed conservatives doing this is simply betrayal.

They abandoned us at exactly the time they should have stepped into the void and said "NO! Come what may." Pissing on our collective legs about losing elections is utter nonsense. If they represent a conservative district, and pretend themselves to be conservative, they shouldn't be worried about casting conservative votes. Even if they are to the right of Ted Nugent and somehow came to be elected in Montgomery County, they should STILL vote for freedom.

They've crossed a line here. But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know and feel in your bones, much as many reading this.

I have found out when it is for them they will stand , like when Kathy stood with the Patriots in a news conference . Now when things are a bit tougher they run like the rats they are .

I handed rat Nic Kipke my business card and ask him to call , lets see if he calls today .
    Because he has not answered my email(s) neither has Kathy S .
    And one of the biggest snakes is Brian Simonaire he begged me to vote for his daughter and when i needed a problem addressed by him and his daughter they never helped or talked to me .
    They have burned their last bridge with me .

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I have found out when it is for them they will stand , like when Kathy stood with the Patriots in a news conference . Now when things are a bit tougher they run like the rats they are .

I handed rat Nic Kipke my business card and ask him to call , lets see if he calls today .
    Because he has not answered my email(s) neither has Kathy S .
    And one of the biggest snakes is Brian Simonaire he begged me to vote for his daughter and when i needed a problem addressed by him and his daughter they never helped or talked to me .
    They have burned their last bridge with me .
    Welder, see my post# 217 for Mr. Kipke's reply to my email. Pretty Sad!!!!!

I feel these Demopublicans are realizing they completely misread thier supporters.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

danimalw

Ultimate Member
    I'd like to thank everyone that went last night. I sooo wanted to be there thai I asked my elderly mother (who I'm caring for from her knee replacement yesterday) if she'd go (couldn't leave her here alone).

Since I haven't been able to make it to infringementville, I hope that my emails/phone calls to the rats are making a difference. In addition, I've been hounding other oblivious gun owners to do the same.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    We've definitely reached an inflection point here.

Who ever says "With republican friends like these..." is spot on.

With the Left, they'll do to us exactly what they say they'll do to us. In some way that's admirable.

With the Right, they'll whisper sweet nothings in our ears, promise lubrication, then dry hump us with no reach around. That is unacceptable.

Are we at the point where we all vote for the Democrats next time around or should we simply sit home on election day?

Juche90

May 10, 2014
    I call my representatives and tell them I will vote against them in the primary and either vote against them in the general election or withhold vote. That’s all I can do. I don’t vote for “better alternatives” I vote for representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    We've definitely reached an inflection point here.

Who ever says "With republican friends like these..." is spot on.

With the Left, they'll do to us exactly what they say they'll do to us. In some way that's admirable.

With the Right, they'll whisper sweet nothings in our ears, promise lubrication, then dry hump us with no reach around. That is unacceptable.

Are we at the point where we all vote for the Democrats next time around or should we simply sit home on election day?

I haven’t decided yet , if hogan signs any of these anti bills into law that will be my deciding factor. Because at that point all my reps, republican one and all, will be dead to me and the governor will be found out to be a confirmed anti so I won’t have anyone to vote for.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How long does it take for the NRA to re-evaluate ones rating? Seeing this vote has to make one wonder!! Perhaps the NRA would contact said Rs as well. I know very few gun owners that have even heard about this bill, very sneaky, like rats in the night.
    I'm not shocked that they go by what their colleagues tell them as opposed to actually reading a bill, wtf.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    "Are we at the point where we all vote for the Democrats next time around or should we simply sit home on election day?"

DO NOT sit home on election day! Get out and vote, many good Americans died for our right to vote. We owe it to them. Fred55

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I know this is an extreme measure, but who among us will leave this state if those Bills are passed into laws?

I know most of us can't just up and walk away. But who's planning their escape?

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    I know this is an extreme measure, but who among us will leave this state if those Bills are passed into laws?

I considered it before Hogan. Then thought I'd give him a chance to undo the mess. With the latest, I'm considering a jump across to King George since its same distance as from So Md to my scattered work around ,AA, Montgomery, Pg, and Charles counties as well as DC.
    Only thing slowing me down is kids in school and research to King George area schools.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Where are people going to leave the state for? Virginia is turning blue and Floridia passed even worse bills with Republican support.

You cannot depend on politicians to secure rights. They are only good for appointing justices who are willing to uphold rights.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Where are people going to leave the state for? Virginia is turning blue and Floridia passed even worse bills with Republican support.

You cannot depend on politicians to secure rights. They are only good for appointing justices who are willing to uphold rights.

WV, TX, NC, UT, WY, TN just to name a few.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I am not so sure about NC. NC is turning blue because a lot of NY types are moving to Charlotte. People keep predicting TX will turn blue as well. Right now TX is gerrymandered Republican, that could easily change. Keep in mind, Cornyn and a some other TX Republicans signed on to banning bump stocks and some other things. Easy to get backstabbed in TX like FL.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I made a comment on a friends facebook page about the NRA. THe response I got was the following. So, there are some that think because you support the NRA, you are mentally ill. So, this law will definitely be abused.

"The second amendment is just that- an amendment. A change. The 2nd amendment is not one of the Ten Commandments, written in stone. But since you revere the 2nd as higher than the whole ten, let's focus on your mental health issues, and why do you feel you need an arsenal of military grade weapons?"

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

We have been planning since the Fsa passed

South West va , Tennessee or WV

Neither will flip by the time I die so there it is

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I made a comment on a friends facebook page about the NRA. THe response I got was the following. So, there are some that think because you support the NRA, you are mentally ill. So, this law will definitely be abused.

"The second amendment is just that- an amendment. A change. The 2nd amendment is not one of the Ten Commandments, written in stone. But since you revere the 2nd as higher than the whole ten, let's focus on your mental health issues, and why do you feel you need an arsenal of military grade weapons?"

In case the government needs to be taken back by the citizens, did these people not take civics or social studies?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I am not so sure about NC. NC is turning blue because a lot of NY types are moving to Charlotte. People keep predicting TX will turn blue as well. Right now TX is gerrymandered Republican, that could easily change. Keep in mind, Cornyn and a some other TX Republicans signed on to banning bump stocks and some other things. Easy to get backstabbed in TX like FL.

The only areas in Texas that is Blue are Austin and Houston. I don't recall any other areas not being a Deep Rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom