• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    Hi everyone. Checking in from good ol' Montgomery County:sad20:...

I've been shooting for a few years now, but I only recently purchased my first (and second) guns. I'm on the market for a few more regulated/soon-to-be-banned firearms. So many guns, so little time!!

I've already had the pleasure of meeting two members of this forum and I look forward to meeting many more.

Thanks for all of your efforts in Annapolis and for all of the great insight!:thumbsup:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 96

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    So, what exit you from? :)

To steal an old quote I saw on MDS again recently, "Maryland - we suck less than new Jersey" (less true every year, I'm afraid)

Hey from Gaithersburg...

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    So, what exit you from? :)

To steal an old quote I saw on MDS again recently, "Maryland - we suck less than new Jersey" (less true every year, I'm afraid)

Hey from Gaithersburg...
    :lol:

I gotta laugh, because a neighbor of mine told me he was originally from New Jersey, and I asked him, "Oh really? What exit do you live off of?" He replied, straight-faced, "Oh, Exit 12A". I laughed my ass off for a week! It really is split down the middle by the NJTP and The Garden State Parkway, thus provoking the "what exit?' comments.

Seriously, though, New Jersey gets a bad rep sometimes. I know some really beautiful country areas in New Brunswick where some friends I grew up with used to live.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    :lol:

I gotta laugh, because a neighbor of mine told me he was originally from New Jersey, and I asked him, "Oh really? What exit do you live off of?" He replied, straight-faced, "Oh, Exit 12A". I laughed my ass off for a week! It really is split down the middle by the NJTP and The Garden State Parkway, thus provoking the "what exit?' comments.

Seriously, though, New Jersey gets a bad rep sometimes. I know some really beautiful country areas in New Brunswick where some friends I grew up with used to live.

Haha, Jersey does get a bad rep, but it has a lot to offer. I'm actually a bit of an exception to the "What exit?" rule, because I'm from the area where the Turnpike ends and splits into Rt. 80 (near the George Washington Bridge). There are definitely some beautiful country areas in NJ and great beaches, despite what's represented on MTV :rolleyes:.

@echo6mike - That's a funny quote, but you're right...SB281 brings us a lot closer to 'sucking as much/more than NJ'.

Thanks for the friendly welcome. Glad to see that there is an active MD (& "Capital Region") community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom