• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • white rabbitt

Feb 27, 2013
    Ok, maybe not actually related to this post, but ... Would a Chinese security forces Arsenal 626 SKS chambered in 7.62 x 39 with 10 round internal magazine with ATI Desert Tan 6 position side folding stock with a pistol grip stock be considered a "regulated" gun in Maryland ? If not what about the new laws that may take effect this fall ? And if one has a firearm that is not now considered regulated but becomes one in the new law is it to be grandfathered in for current owners of such ?

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Dang, I am out of town for work all of May. I even have a couple hundred I could bring to try and pick up some long guns :D

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    There is one in Annapolis too.

Statewide Gun Turn-In Day

This Saturday, May 11th, from 10am to 2pm the Annapolis Police Department will be one of many police agencies participating in Attorney General Doug Gansler’s First Annual Statewide Gun Turn-In Day. Anyone can turn in unloaded handguns, rifles, shotguns, or air guns at 199 Taylor Av. For more information see our Facebook page or contact Sgt. Dave Miguez at 410-268-9000 or damiguez@annapolis.gov.

save us from the evil deadly assault airsoft guns.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I have too many honey-do's to do today - I just dropped by the thread to see if there had been any kind of a turnout.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I know someone turned in a Un Registered Machinegun at the Gun Turn In. The person had a WW2 Sterling. They stopped by Scotts before turning the guns they had in to see if they could get cash for them.

It was a WW2 Bring back.

The Sterling will get cut up my AACPD.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I know someone turned in a Un Registered Machinegun at the Gun Turn In. The person had a WW2 Sterling. They stopped by Scotts before turning the guns they had in to see if they could get cash for them.

It was a WW2 Bring back.

That breaks my heart...

Ghostrider1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2009
    The PGC
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that Sterling "falls off the truck". Not one bit.

in+a+museum.jpg

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

It was a WW2 Bring back.

Get your Wars right! No Sterlings during WWII. Stens yes, Sterlings NO!
    In 1944 100+ Patchett submachine guns where trailed (after some changes in 51 they became Sterlings). In 1951 the L2A1 was adopted in 1953 it replaced the Sten.

If it was a "Trails" Patchett it should be sent to the Imperial War Museum, as last time I was there they didn't have one.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Get your Wars right! No Sterlings during WWII. Stens yes, Sterlings NO!
    In 1944 100+ Patchett submachine guns where trailed (after some changes in 51 they became Sterlings). In 1951 the L2A1 was adopted in 1953 it replaced the Sten.

If it was a "Trails" Patchett it should be sent to the Imperial War Museum, as last time I was there they didn't have one.

The man who owned it was a WW2 Vet who passed. The people who brought it in was his family and that's what they were told. Perhaps I can get their info so you can call them and tell them their grandfather was a liar.

It was turned in and liky cut up so say what you want. Its gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom