• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I wish I had some money...

You and me both! I've been debating whether or not to go to Dwyer's even that day... if not that's at least a $100 I'll have to bring. haha

Though I've never been to this building. Don't how the property is set up and where we can be... Also not sure how many people will show up seeing as they aren't offering any incentive to turn in.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    There is one in Annapolis too.

Statewide Gun Turn-In Day

This Saturday, May 11th, from 10am to 2pm the Annapolis Police Department will be one of many police agencies participating in Attorney General Doug Gansler’s First Annual Statewide Gun Turn-In Day. Anyone can turn in unloaded handguns, rifles, shotguns, or air guns at 199 Taylor Av. For more information see our Facebook page or contact Sgt. Dave Miguez at 410-268-9000 or damiguez@annapolis.gov.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I guess the fact that they aren't offering any payment for guns turned in is a double edged sword. On one hand, it makes it easier to get stuff for cheap, because there's practically no competition. On the other, less people will probably be showing up to turn in guns out of the kindness of their heart. lol. Part of me wants to see this be a complete failure and nobody shows up. :rolleyes:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I might have to show up - it would be a good way to get my hands on a few more long guns for cheap, especially if the police aren't offering anything.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    The police do not mind people going to these turn-ins and purchasing off those there to turn in guns ?
    They might not like it, but there is nothing illegal about subverting their turn-in by finagling a private sale from someone who otherwise wouldn't have gotten a dime for their firearm.

Personally I don't see that there will be much of any value to be had there, but you never know.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I've got my C&R. :)

I have the shops 07/SOT FFL.

36248832.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member