• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    02/25/13 order still shows printed. And I ordered on the 20th at 7:45ish pm....Not looking good.

ravensfan52

Jan 23, 2013
    Hmm I ordered at 559p and the charge is still pending. I can't check the status as I used a guest account though.

Sep 9, 2012
    I have Hornaday CDA JHP 9mm 135 grain that will be here on Wednesday (250 rds). I'm going to sell it though. Baby on the way, so I need to save. They weren't cheap though :-(

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Bank still shows transaction as pending -- order status still says "printed". If I'm not going to get them I hope it gets cancelled soon so the money from my account is reallocated.

RP

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Offer still stands to any of you guys who got more than you need and wouldn't mind helping a fellow md shooter out. I'd love to take 2 off anyone's hands for $25 each!

I only have 1 20rnd mag for my AR lol.

Where'sTheMap

Dec 7, 2012
    Order at 10pm on the 20th. Order went through, got a conformation email this morning for 3 P-mags gas rings (regular and 1-piece). Got shipment conformation this afternoon, all that showed up was the 1-piece rings, $10 shipping on 2 McFarland rings... reg gas rings and mags are marked through and written "out of stock".

Bummer

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Order at 10pm on the 20th. Order went through, got a conformation email this morning for 3 P-mags gas rings (regular and 1-piece). Got shipment conformation this afternoon, all that showed up was the 1-piece rings, $10 shipping on 2 McFarland rings... reg gas rings and mags are marked through and written "out of stock".

Bummer

Similar experience for me - ordered a shell extractor with my mags and only the extractor showed up. Shipping confirmation email does not indicate that. $10 to ship a $15 extractor -arrrgggh!

Trying to see if I can return or get an adjustment. That's outrageous. No reply to my emails yet - surprise, surprise.

McJosh

Jan 11, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Ordered mine on 2/20/2013 8:45 PM plus some books. Got the books today but no mags. The mags were crossed out on the packing slip with a hand written note "out of stock". Quite unfortunate.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    If I had a firearm that needed these when I first saw this thread at 5:52 and had purchased said magazines, I suppose they would have arrived today. Thankfully I don't and therefore didn't. But if I had I would have wished I had ordered more.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Offer still stands to any of you guys who got more than you need and wouldn't mind helping a fellow md shooter out. I'd love to take 2 off anyone's hands for $25 each!

I only have 1 20rnd mag for my AR lol.

If mine come in, I might be able to help. Where are you located? Would you cover shipping? You can PM me re this.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Dang it guys. Sorry it didn't work out for some of you.

I've never ordered from them before so didn't know what to expect. I went back and checked their shipping info page and it's 10.00 shipping for orders up to 100.00.... I would be pissed though if I didn't have a chance to cancel if my whole order wasn't available.

It's one thing when you know what you are getting for your shipping cost but for there to be no indication what you will receive until after the box comes is a little ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom