• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Ohhhh. Didn't set up an account, just checked out as guest. Keep us updated on your situation as you were the first one of us to put an order through.

Thanks again for the link man!

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    FWIW, I did a search on on the "Printed" status and found a thread on another forum from last month where the guy mentioned that his parts arrived a couple days after status was changed to printed. Not saying that will happen here, just possibility.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Mine also says printed. I checked with my bank online and I can see where the transaction is still "pending". What it looks like is their system connects to the bank to verify your card and makes sure the purchase amount is clearable. When Fulton Armory confirms the order and submits the transaction it actually hits your account. Most online transactions are that same way. If they don't confirm the sale in a few days the bank will remove the "pending" status and you will not see anything. If it is a card attached to a bank account the money will be made available again in your balance.

I ordered a bunch of .22LR from Natchez last month (before they restricted the amount you could purchase). Their system did the same thing and it took about 4 days to actually hit my account (the same day I received the shipping notice). I'll believe it when I either get a shipping notice or a delivery from UPS.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas -- each night when I come home from work I look for what "Santa" / UPS left for me......

RP

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    So for those of you who've ordered before, what's the deal with this company? Is it a wait and see if they show up in a week or 2? Do they send shipped emails? Do they cancel the charge if there is no stock?

Their phones are always off so just wondering what to expect outta them. Thanks!

brighid

Feb 6, 2013
    here
    I just checked and my order status has also changed to "printed". Hopefully it will change to "shipped" in the very near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom