• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    If I actualy had firearms and had actually purchased what you all purchased, I guess I would have received shipping notice also. Thankfully I don't own anything like that.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    If I actualy had firearms and had actually purchased what you all purchased, I guess I would have received shipping notice also. Thankfully I don't own anything like that.

Yeah I was the one who shot your boat with a bazooka. You used your cat like ninja skills to jump off and abandon ship

jb1677

Jan 21, 2013
    What was the order time for you guys that got a tracking number? I am still "Order Printed" (2/20/2013 8:07 PM order time)

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County

Who said I have a firearm that needs these mags? I cashed in my 401k and already see a 50% gain :cool:

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Order Date: 2/20/2013 5:25 PM.

Don't give up hope. Their website says their hours are: 12:00pm-5:00pm EST, Mondays through Fridays

I got my shipping notification at 4:45...

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Pmbspyder - I ordered mine at 6:57, just prior to you and nothing yet.... I just checked my bank and Fulton Armory must have scanned my card again. The date posted / pending now states 2/22/2013 -- it did say 2/20/2013. I'm still holding out hope....

RP

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks for the responses guys. As some of you get shipping notice it would be awesome if you could list your order time!

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Same here, received my shipping notice this afternoon. Picked up some M1A mags only because they actually had them. I went back and checked the website to see if the stock had changed. I couldn't find them on there. Guess they sold out.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Well I checked and Fulton cancelled the charge on my card. No email from them, the charge just disappeared from my statement. I guess that answers that.

If anyone ordered more than they need and wants to part with 2 for $25 each, let me know!

casmith09

Jul 24, 2012
    Catonsville
    Well I checked and Fulton cancelled the charge on my card. No email from them, the charge just disappeared from my statement. I guess that answers that.

If anyone ordered more than they need and wants to part with 2 for $25 each, let me know!

Mine is still pending...if I get some you can have two for the price they had them listed + tax shipping..we'll divide it equally...of course its a promise from the guy who doesn't have them yet and I ordered them 3 hours after you....stranger things have happend though

Last edited:

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Mine is still pending...if I get some you can have two for the price they had them listed + tax shipping..we'll divide it equally...of course its a promise from the guy who doesn't have them yet.

Thanks man, that's overly generous of you! Hopefully you made it under the cut!!

One of the many reasons why I love this forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom