Fort Hood Shooter Guilty on all Counts!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    ...and the lady judge ( whom would not allow Evidence pf Hassans's email communications with Al-Alwaki to show premeditation, STILL tried to influence the outcome and change the verdict by trying to frame it as a crime of passion:

"...Hasan, a Virginia-born Muslim, said the attack was a jihad against U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He bristled when the trial judge, Col. Tara Osborn, suggested the shooting rampage could have been avoided were it not for a spontaneous flash of anger.

"It wasn't done under the heat of sudden passion," Hasan said before jurors began deliberating. "There was adequate provocation — that these were deploying soldiers that were going to engage in an illegal war.""

Unethical does not begins to describe it...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Verdict was a foregone conclusion. The real issue is the sentencing.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Exactly. I can't believe all the fools that want him executed! That's what he wants so he can be a martyr to Islam, he's admitted as much. He'd be a hero.

If we look at this unemotionally, the best that could happen (legally) is make him shave, life in prison in general population and regular diet.

This. As stated by a few upthread, Hasan wants to die. He thinks that he will join his spiritual mentor al-"Alwacky" as a martyr. Deny him the hope. In this case, living is greater pain and suffering to him, stuck in a cell where he has no control, no audience. He's already paralyzed from the chest down with limited use of his hands. Just like Tityos pulled over that rock in Tartarus with the vultures devouring his newly regrown liver daily, shave Hasan first thing, every morn. If he hunger strikes, stick a feeding tube down his throat. Take away all control that he has over any aspect of his life and let him rot.

In contrast, the pressure cooker bomber in Boston should die (as surely, this thug wants to live), but probably not going to happen given the state that he's being tried in.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    sex change

I wonder if he is going to want a sex change operation now.

Even though I have not completed MEDICAL SCHOOL......come to think of it.....I NEVER ENTERED medical school......

I would volunteer to perform this operation on him for free. Thinking that it is DISGUSTING and GROSS....it would be my PATRIOTIC DUTY to complete this.....would you assist? :lol2:

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Martyr ?

I wish he'd been shot dead instead of just paralyzed.

WEll, I bet HE DOES TOO....but, the better part of this...would be to give him life.

Because right now, he wants to be executed so to have to stay alive, confined in a chair...would be TORTURE for HIM......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    yes , yes

This. As stated by a few upthread, Hasan wants to die. He thinks that he will join his spiritual mentor al-"Alwacky" as a martyr. Deny him the hope. In this case, living is greater pain and suffering to him, stuck in a cell where he has no control, no audience. He's already paralyzed from the chest down with limited use of his hands. Just like Tityos pulled over that rock in Tartarus with the vultures devouring his newly regrown liver daily, shave Hasan first thing, every morn. If he hunger strikes, stick a feeding tube down his throat. Take away all control that he has over any aspect of his life and let him rot.

In contrast, the pressure cooker bomber in Boston should die (as surely, this thug wants to live), but probably not going to happen given the state that he's being tried in.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Even though I have not completed MEDICAL SCHOOL......come to think of it.....I NEVER ENTERED medical school......

I would volunteer to perform this operation on him for free. Thinking that it is DISGUSTING and GROSS....it would be my PATRIOTIC DUTY to complete this.....would you assist? :lol2:

I'll cut it if you hold it.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Plus he is still drawing a military paycheck whereas the survivors are treated like sh*t.
    Plus look at our veterans who don't have any support from the VA. What has America become?

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.

Now operating with a chainsaw is like your first 101 class. GL and best wishes for a successful operation.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Plus he is still drawing a military paycheck whereas the survivors are treated like sh*t.
    Plus look at our veterans who don't have any support from the VA. What has America become?

That will stop at sentencing. Usually that includes loss of pay and benefits, a monetary fine (likely equivalent to his accrued pay so far), reduction in rank to E-1 along with his new digs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom