Fort Hood Shooter Guilty on all Counts!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    He represented himself and made no effort to hide his actions, which indicates to me that he wants to be a martyr. I'd much rather see him live out his life in prison and be forced to die sad and alone in his prison cell many years from now. Why give him what he wants?

Exactly. I can't believe all the fools that want him executed! That's what he wants so he can be a martyr to Islam, he's admitted as much. He'd be a hero.

If we look at this unemotionally, the best that could happen (legally) is make him shave, life in prison in general population and regular diet.

Of course, we can imagine publicly sticking a pork sausage up his ass, then on his way to the gallows have a female corrections officer flash him her breasts--then he dies dirty; no martrydom, no heaven........

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Give him the same penality as Manning, a sex change, new clothes and a new name "Hasana".

Give him the sex change first, then firing squad.

Since he will have been chaste since the surgery, he'll be able to die a virgin and be able to serve as a reward for some other martyr. He did want to serve the cause, after all. :lol2:

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Is there a federal prison next door to a pig farm? Nothing like pig manure to brighten up every remaining day of the SOB's life.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I say let him rot in solitary confinement, with a moratorium on ever saying his God-forsaken name again. Let him die, lonely, miserable, and forgotten.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Right of course its about money and politics. What I don't get is how is that there's aren't enough Army Brass with the balls the say, "hey our men just got slaughtered by a Jihadist. We aren't going to stand for all the PC bull."

And they were informed if you do not like it there is always early retirement, if do not retire forget getting promoted.

Zibner

Aug 15, 2013
    Lexington Park Md
    it's always politics, look what happen to the two contracted officers that brought Hasan down, both were let go. Sure don't want them around reminding people of what happened.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I will celebrate this weekend with a feasts of scrapple, bacon, sausage and Carolina pulled pork.

I hope he survives a long agonizing existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom