Fort Hood Shooter Guilty on all Counts!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Well that only took almost 4 years.
    How does a terrorist kill 13 people, injure over 30 people and it takes our justice system 3 years and 9 months to convict him?

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Putting him in the same cell as Manning?
    Who, Chelsea? He might like that...

Which "he" you ask? Exactly...

Well that only took almost 4 years.
    How does a terrorist kill 13 people, injure over 30 people and it takes our justice system 3 years and 9 months to convict him?

And then have the Gov call it "workplace violence" to skip out on issuing any Purple Hearts...

Mickey the Dragon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2009
    Ohio
    He represented himself and made no effort to hide his actions, which indicates to me that he wants to be a martyr. I'd much rather see him live out his life in prison and be forced to die sad and alone in his prison cell many years from now. Why give him what he wants?

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Glad to see being his own attorney worked out so well for him. I say general population in prison. They are not bound by our laws there.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    He represented himself and made no effort to hide his actions, which indicates to me that he wants to be a martyr. I'd much rather see him live out his life in prison and be forced to die sad and alone in his prison cell many years from now. Why give him what he wants?

:thumbsup:

As much as it runs counter to instinct, with these extremists, death is what they want.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge

+100

Exile to Antarctica in winter?

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    :mad54: Sorry I missed that.

For the life of me I don't know why our government and the US Army handled this case the way they did.

So they didn't have to own up to a terrorist attack on US soil till the whole Boston Marathon attack.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    For the life of me I don't know why our government and the US Army handled this case the way they did.

Answer: $$$

If the incident would have been labelled as terrorism, the Army would have to pay more out in benefits. Let alone ackowledge, there was another successful terrorist attack on US soil, inside a military installation no less.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So they didn't have to own up to a terrorist attack on US soil till the whole Boston Marathon attack.

Answer: $$$

If the incident would have been labelled as terrorism, the Army would have to pay more out in benefits. Let alone acknowledge, there was another successful terrorist attack on US soil, inside a military installation no less.

Right of course its about money and politics. What I don't get is how is that there's aren't enough Army Brass with the balls the say, "hey our men just got slaughtered by a Jihadist. We aren't going to stand for all the PC bull."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom