• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What effect, if any, will Boston have on gun control?

• Total voters

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I bet a bunch of anti gun libs in Boston right now are rethinking their position .
    We should pull an Obama and bus (we can't afford to fly em in) some of them in since they are fluent in liberalism maybe just maybe they could talk some "sense" into some of these people.

***no sarcasm I am serious***

N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    I think there's a 4th position missing from this poll:

Heighten concerns for safety, and desire to ban guns and rely on police?

I would pick that if available ...

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I don't think that it will have any effect on policy on the national level (all bets are off in the people's Democratic Republik of Maryland though). However, the liberals will use any excuse to try and shred the Second Amendment:

- Nut job steals a gun and commits murder, time for another gun ban.

- Nut job builds a bomb and commits murder, time for another gun ban.

- Nut job grabs a knife and commits murder, time for another gun ban.

- Bonehead gets all drunked up commits vehicular manslaughter, time for another gun ban.

- The stock market crashes, time for another gun ban.

- Rockfishing in the bay sucks due, in large, to poachers, time for another gun ban.

- (Fill in the blank), time for another gun ban.

Etc, etc. etc, until they have turned the citizens into disarmed subjects...

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    Well giving what has happened over night and the fact that a MIT cop was shot dead and the suspects having multiple gun fight exchanges, you know damn well the liberals will be all over this.

The only ending I'm hoping is for the suspect still on the loose to try to break into a house and being shot dead by the owner

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    After major disasters gun sales tend to go up. This was certainly the case after 911 and Hurricane Katrina. Even people who would not otherwise buy a gun do so. They do not know specifically why they are buying the gun or what exactly they will do with it, but know they govt cannot protect them and they would like a little extra insurance - just in case.

Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    I've said it in the past and say it again. These people are terrorists and the reality is there are terrorist in this country, our government let them in. They have the right to buy firearms the same as you and me. I have a problem with this. I also think I have the right to protect myself and my family no matter where I'M at.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I've said it in the past and say it again. These people are terrorists and the reality is there are terrorist in this country, our government let them in. They have the right to buy firearms the same as you and me. I have a problem with this. I also think I have the right to protect myself and my family no matter where I'M at.

Are you saying that terrorists have the right to buy firearms because our government let the terrorists in the country?

xdwaiter

Prodigy
    Feb 9, 2013
    hagerstown
    Are you saying that terrorists have the right to buy firearms because our government let the terrorists in the country?

They should have the same rights as us if they buy guns and commit crimes then we can to we just need to ban all guns.

Only dhs and federalized police forces should have guns and the 18 year old kids in basic training right now.

I think libs will be saying something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom