• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Perhaps you could educate us on how it " could be any further from the truth" instead dismissing my opinion out of hand without bothering to substantiate your opinion. Assume a MD resident permit plus the "best" non-resident permit. For me it was a toss up between Utah and FL and Utah won.

I don't believe either a Utah non-resident or Maryland permit are honored in PA or Florida.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    VA non-resident is good to have around NOVa, though Utah will cover you everywhere but School Zones, and NOVa seems to have school zones behind every grassy knoll.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    PA used to have reciprocity with Utah NR permits, which is why I got it while my folks in Philly were still alive and I was going up there a couple times a month. No sooner did I get the Utah permit, the leftist b!tch PA attorney general unilaterally abrogated reciprocity with Utah NR permit holders.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Perhaps you could educate us on how it " could be any further from the truth" instead dismissing my opinion out of hand without bothering to substantiate your opinion. Assume a MD resident permit plus the "best" non-resident permit. For me it was a toss up between Utah and FL and Utah

"If you only want to get 2, MD and Utah seem to be the best combo for Marylanders unless I am missing something. This combo includes FL, DE, and PA. SC is still problematic"

Florida and PA is not included in your "combo" and SC is not problematic if you have MD. You are correct though in asserting yours was just an opinion.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    PA used to have reciprocity with Utah NR permits, which is why I got it while my folks in Philly were still alive and I was going up there a couple times a month. No sooner did I get the Utah permit, the leftist b!tch PA attorney general unilaterally abrogated reciprocity with Utah NR permit holders.
    I did not know that PA had changed this recently. I also missed the FL resident requirement. Mea Culpa to one and all.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    They changed it back in 2014 (For the Utah non resident) and their agreement with Florida was changed in 2013.

...and the cucking funt that did it is no longer in the poke.... however, she is still serving probation... hope she chokes on a vag hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom