• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    I'm looking for something similar in the future. Sadly, it's the northern tour which looks much more complicated. Ideally I'd get through New Hampshire. I spend a lot of time in Massachusetts and Rhode island, and I guess I can lock the stuff in the trunk while traveling through DE, NJ, NY and CT.

Massachusetts is fun with specific approved firearms courses, in person interviews, and one year permits. They are currently processing permits from March. Almost too much to deal with.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I think this is the one my Brother got
    I have this app and love it. I have serval permits and this has most all the info i need. It is sub based thought. I think is like $10 a year.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Handgunlaw.us is a great source of info and is kept up to date.

USA Carry is another good one that 308scout already posted in post number 6.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It was only implied in passing , Utah gets you Delaware . Florida gets you actual Florida .

They don't have snazzy app , but Handgunlaw dot us is most detailed , accurate , and up to date of such websites .

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I looked for an app for either uascarry or handgunlaw.us and if they exist, they aren't in my Apple phone. I do keep handgunlaw.us bookmarked in my phone...more for conversations in the past, but soon I'll need it with my permit.

Sharpster

Jul 22, 2010
    York, PA
    I have this app and love it. I have serval permits and this has most all the info i need. It is sub based thought. I think is like $10 a year.
    Have this app too. Seems like the info stays up to date although I still double check other sources to be sure. I also appreciate that you can put your expirations in for each permit to help keep track of multiple renewal dates.

Preach

Feb 10, 2013
    Germantown
    Was looking through various sources. It looks like SC only honors the Florida RESIDENT permit. Not a Non Resident permit.
    SC only honors resident permits. They do not honor any non-resident permits. If you own land in SC you can get a SC permit.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    If you only want to get 2, MD and Utah seem to be the best combo for Marylanders unless I am missing something. This combo includes FL, DE, and PA. SC is still problematic.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members