• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    So today I just found out one of the new hires also works for DHS. I didnt find this out until after a lengthy HEATED debate over big government/2a/and loss of basically the entire bill of rights with another employee...that happen in front of the DHS employee...wonder if I am officially on the watch list now...looks like I need to watch what I say from now on huh?

There probably more people who work for DHS who are 2A defenders than not... coming from another person with an IC background.

garym

Damn Right, Rebel Proud
    Sep 20, 2009
    Davidsonville
    There probably more people who work for DHS who are 2A defenders than not... coming from another person with an IC background.

^^^^^ This exactly. 1811 agents and 1801 officers are by a much larger percentage than the general population very Pro-2A.

rtodd1586

Sep 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    Wow didnt think this post would have 5 pages (on my phone) already lol ...I agree that 99.9% of DHS is pro constitution....I originally posted as a poke at DHS, glad that it hasnt started a verbal WW3 here!!!

chetwyman

Mar 22, 2013
    Hyperbole much?

I can show you the $1000 fine I paid for calling the pervert who grabbed my crotch a pervert. I missed my flight etc etc etc. Obviously you haven't flown lately or paid any attention to current events. Pull your head out and look around.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I can show you the $1000 fine I paid for calling the pervert who grabbed my crotch a pervert. I missed my flight etc etc etc. Obviously you haven't flown lately or paid any attention to current events. Pull your head out and look around.

I can only wish I was such hot stuff that people or "perverts" as you call them are just dying to put their hands all over me. :lol2:

I've flown plenty. Because I know how to behave, and don't walk in with a chip on my shoulder, I've never had a problem. On a handful of occasions I have also had to cross paths with TSA while working. My impression was that most of them are decent enough folks doing a difficult job, and just trying to earn a buck like the rest of us.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Last flight I took I wore my ME + Beer = HAPPY^2 shirt. Turned out good. Lady at security said come here happy drinker and put me right through security unscathed. My wife on the other hand had to go through the full body scanner. Hmmmm, speaking of perverts.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

One of the things I learned in my 45 year career was NOT to discuss the following things with my co-workers:

Abortion, Gay/ Lesbian Issues, Does she or doesn't she, Government & Guns...

Limit your conversations to how dirty the bathrooms are & how stale the coffee is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom