• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    The gubmint is broke. When the SHTF, and it will economically first, there will be no way to pay these gubmint gestapo types. How many people do you know will work for free?

matt_yamaha_guy_450

Jun 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Id like to think there are more pressing issues in this country and others that the government is more worried about then us on this forum haha like say.... 2 missles parked on the beach in north korea smh :/

chetwyman

Mar 22, 2013
    I I have been BLESSED to work with some of the most patriotic and honest personnel our nation has. If there are scumbags in these organizations, they are at a higher level than the real workers who gets things done. These low level quiet professionals are actually working to preserve our freedoms even if the appointed higher officials portray otherwise. We can say that politics sucks but we have plenty of allies at the worker bee level. Please recycle your tinfoil hats and vote the anti-constitutional politicians out and quit ragging on an organization because of the appointed decision makers. I have NEVER interacted with a employee of these organizations that was not a red blooded patriot. My .02

Sorry friend, whenever I go to the airport, they can't wait to get their hands on my crotch and butt. Then they fine me for complaining (causing a disturbance). They give you a choice--we grab your crotch or you cannot fly. Every one of the TSA people I have interacted with worker bees or supervisors are either perverts or tyrants. I don't know what world you live in. My .02

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Sorry friend, whenever I go to the airport, they can't wait to get their hands on my crotch and butt. Then they fine me for complaining (causing a disturbance). They give you a choice--we grab your crotch or you cannot fly. Every one of the TSA people I have interacted with worker bees or supervisors are either perverts or tyrants. I don't know what world you live in. My .02

Hyperbole much?

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    Just to confirm....we ARE lizard people! We eat small furry animals when you humans are not looking. For our special occasions, we love your family pets (chocolate labs are tasty)! :)

Just kidding (maybe)...

I work for DHS dealing with individual disaster assistance. We are far removed from any real DHS-associated activities. There is one anti-2a employee that I love debating with every week or so. I respect his ability to have an opinion on any topic, but look forward to giving him my "you stupid idiot" look when he willingly want to give up his ability to protect himself and family to rely on the government for protection. None of his arguments results in a viable alternative to saving his own a55 when 911 is just minutes away. I love it when he gets so pissed that he begins to studder! It makes my day every time!

As for the DHS procured bullets...I (unfortunately) did not get my cut of the booty!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

I never gave much thought to the ice wagon,

horse-drawn-ice-company-waggon.jpg

until I got a better look at the horse.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads