• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtodd1586

Sep 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    So today I just found out one of the new hires also works for DHS. I didnt find this out until after a lengthy HEATED debate over big government/2a/and loss of basically the entire bill of rights with another employee...that happen in front of the DHS employee...wonder if I am officially on the watch list now...looks like I need to watch what I say from now on huh?

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    So today I just found out one of the new hires also works for DHS. I didnt find this out until after a lengthy HEATED debate over big government/2a/and loss of basically the entire bill of rights with another employee...that happen in front of the DHS employee...wonder if I am officially on the watch list now...looks like I need to watch what I say from now on huh?

Next time you see the DHS employee, be sure to thank him for buying up all of the available ammo.

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL

Lots of agencies fall under the title of DHS now. For example, a couple of people I work with now fly for Customs, which is under DHS. They still think just like I do though. Not everyone who works under DHS is a big government loving, 2A hating, Communist. They are people just like you and I.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Not everyone who works under DHS is a big government loving, 2A hating, Communist. They are people just like you and I.

Nuh-uh. If you peel off their skin, they're really lizard people. And Obama and Hillary are their king and queen. I read it on tha internets.

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    Lots of agencies fall under the title of DHS now. For example, a couple of people I work with now fly for Customs, which is under DHS. They still think just like I do though. Not everyone who works under DHS is a big government loving, 2A hating, Communist. They are people just like you and I.

I worked with the intelligence community which includes ALL the 3 letter agencies since 1987. I have been BLESSED to work with some of the most patriotic and honest personnel our nation has. If there are scumbags in these organizations, they are at a higher level than the real workers who gets things done. These low level quiet professionals are actually working to preserve our freedoms even if the appointed higher officials portray otherwise. We can say that politics sucks but we have plenty of allies at the worker bee level. Please recycle your tinfoil hats and vote the anti-constitutional politicians out and quit ragging on an organization because of the appointed decision makers. I have NEVER interacted with a employee of these organizations that was not a red blooded patriot. My .02

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land

You are completely fine. Just because someone works for DHS does not mean they have access to every database that agency maintains. The guy can be a janitor there in the evenings working for extra cash. If working for an agency, contractor or government, means you are automatically a part of the coolest department in that agency, then I am on super secret squirrel shit right now. The truth is I am a PM and network engineer, unfortunately

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Lizard people? I read on the internet that they were crab people. It must be true, cause a lady friend of mine was dating a French model. :lol2:

The sad thing is I instantly knew that was from South Park without even clicking play just from the way they were drawn. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom