• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Thank you Gary, and others who helped out, for putting this on for us every month. You've really done a great job of keeping it interesting and fun.

BerettaMan

Mar 27, 2011
    Harford county
    Might have been the last one. I was talking to Gary and he said that he probably won't be doing the matches anymore. I hope he changes his mind but understand if he doesn't. Hopefully someone will step up and take over for him.

If it was the last one I just want to say thanks Gary! It's been fun shooting with you the last couple of years.

Armed Citizen

Jul 27, 2010
    I agree, one guy always being responsible has to get tiring. Something like a revolving basis would be better. Thanks again Gary for the fun shoots!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Next shoot is on the Range's schedule for Sunday, May 25th at 9:00 AM. If its still on I'll be there.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Next shoot is on the Range's schedule for Sunday, May 25th at 9:00 AM. If its still on I'll be there.

All 3 stages were fun and challenging today, weather was great too, glad I brought the 10/22 carbine to try out... I'm not putting the scope back on anytime soon, this is now a 2-gun event for me! :D:thumbsup:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The shoot is on registration will begin about 9:30 shooting will start right at 10

Thanks again Mike for continuing this event. I was visiting relatives so I wasn't traveling from home, and it took me an hour and forty minutes to get there this morning and almost 2 hours on the return trip with traffic, but I don't regret it. Thoroughly enjoyed myself and the company of other like-minded folks for a few hours of safe shooting.

mckkelso

Feb 19, 2009
    harford county
    Glad everyone had a good time and I wanted to see if people would be interested in doing a six stage steel challenge match useing the actual steel challenge stages this would be a trophy match and I have to to check some price and check some things logistically and see how it will work out and the price will be higher per gun to cover the cost of the trophies. Just trying to gauge intrest and it depends on my schedule if I have the time to set it up.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Glad everyone had a good time and I wanted to see if people would be interested in doing a six stage steel challenge match useing the actual steel challenge stages this would be a trophy match and I have to to check some price and check some things logistically and see how it will work out and the price will be higher per gun to cover the cost of the trophies. Just trying to gauge intrest and it depends on my schedule if I have the time to set it up.

Sounds like a good time I am interested.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    I'm up for anything. I don't expect to win any trophies, but what the heck. If you do it, you should probably still keep the steel shoot we do now as well. What we do now is great for just about anybody at any skill level, so it brings more novice shooters into shooting sports. It also, brings revenue to the club.

I'd like to suggest a .22 shoot too. That would also be great for attracting new shooters to shooting sports.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

I'm down for that :D
    Couldn't make it yesterday due to the kids' sports schedule.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Having a class system according to type of gun used would help. Revolver, auto, carbine, minor/major caliber in each. Put all camped and/or optic guns would be grouped together as well (handgun semi auto, handgun revolver, carbine). Just suggestions. I'm game any way you deem fit. I'll help out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom