• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Malagant

Apr 25, 2011
    Owings Mills, MD
    Finally! thanks for reposting that Onatsky... been trying to figure out how to embed the video post. lol

@Warpspasm: that was sweet redemption in the end... perfect run on the dueling tree made it sweeter! :thumbsup:

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    "I was trying to explain to my wife about having an otherwise perfect run, except for that one stupid bowling pin. I don't think she really understood what I was talking about."

You are not alone, partner! Been there, always doing that...

Last edited:

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I belonged to Delta Peach Bottom 20 years ago and right now don't belong to a range at all, now I'm definately coming up to rejoin after seeing the video.:party29:

GTK64

Sep 27, 2010
    I picked up one at REI about a year ago and used it once early this year at Delta, I shot terrible, so it hasnt come back again :D

(ok, go ahead make fun of my shooting anyway, I know I left myself open for it)

Jim
    You should leave the gun at home and bring the camera just think how much ammo you would save. You would still miss the shot but it would be a lot cheeper:lol2:
    Gary

Malagant

Apr 25, 2011
    Owings Mills, MD
    I picked up one at REI about a year ago and used it once early this year at Delta, I shot terrible, so it hasnt come back again :D

(ok, go ahead make fun of my shooting anyway, I know I left myself open for it)
    I like to take footage of how I shoot this way I can see my mistakes and adjust for the next shoot. :crazy: I would love to compare them next year if I have progressed in my shooting.

Bring it next time. The cam is light that you can use velcro on it and slap it anywhere you like to. I will most likely stick it to my baseball cap's hood next time for a better view angle. The camera seems to focus on the baseball cap's hood when mounted on my earmuffs which also accounted to the not so clear video footage.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    "You should leave the gun at home and bring the camera just think how much ammo you would save. You would still miss the shot but it would be a lot cheeper.
    Gary"

Oooo... I won't touch that one!

Armed Citizen

Jul 27, 2010
    I like to take footage of how I shoot this way I can see my mistakes and adjust for the next shoot. :crazy: I would love to compare them next year if I have progressed in my shooting.

Bring it next time. The cam is light that you can use velcro on it and slap it anywhere you like to. I will most likely stick it to my baseball cap's hood next time for a better view angle. The camera seems to focus on the baseball cap's hood when mounted on my earmuffs which also accounted to the not so clear video footage.

That is pretty cool, I'll have to get one. After using that one would you pick it again? Or a different one?

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Jim
    You should leave the gun at home and bring the camera just think how much ammo you would save. You would still miss the shot but it would be a lot cheeper:lol2:
    Gary

damn, that was cold, but you did get me this month.. admittedly it wasn't my best outing.

I'll get you next month

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    "You should leave the gun at home and bring the camera just think how much ammo you would save. You would still miss the shot but it would be a lot cheeper.
    Gary"

Oooo... I won't touch that one!

It's ok Mike, if I'm going to dish it out, I have to be able to take it too

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads