• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Anyone still a fan of 300 Blackout? 2,250fps/1,405ft. lbs.
    IMG_3600.jpeg
    IMG_3601.jpeg

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I love my 300 blackout, super smooth. Those things look like a blast to send down range too

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I think there is a place for all calipers including 300. Not sure if it is home defense for me although it might be for some. I really don't think my AR15 is ideal for home defense either. Right now I find for me it is going to be the Benelli M4. I think the 300 would make an excellent hunting round for some depending on what you are hunting.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I think there is a place for all calipers including 300. Not sure if it is home defense for me although it might be for some. I really don't think my AR15 is ideal for home defense either. Right now I find for me it is going to be the Benelli M4. I think the 300 would make an excellent hunting round for some depending on what you are hunting.

The AR is perfect for HD if you SBR it. Add a can and your good to go. A 300BLK SBR with a can that is shooting subsonic defense ammo is a beautiful thing for HD.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Thanks for sharing the videos. I need to see if any of my buddies have a 300 and maybe I can shoot it at my next range day. Hopefully it is suppressed.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Thanks for sharing the videos. I need to see if any of my buddies have a 300 and maybe I can shoot it at my next range day. Hopefully it is suppressed.
    If you don’t mind a trip to Carroll county you’re welcome to try mine. My suppressor is about to go to can jail, but once it’s out you can also try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom