• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Devaluing it bro!

I'm telling you, I got many months of enjoyment out of leaving my sticker on. ;)

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    All these clays threads lately makes me think we need an MDS trap/skeet league. Bet we can get close to a dozen guys together on a regular basis.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I want to use a homosxual slur right now, but, I'll refrain.

That bluing is tough, use Hoppes or something in it, any light solvent with be fine.

Wuss.

Feb 28, 2013
    Took it out for its first run today and really enjoyed it! It's going to take a little getting used to the much longer barrels but shot a 29 and missed a handful of really easy ones I shouldn't have. Meh, had a great time and can't wait to get several more rounds under my belt.

The gun is no good. You bought a lemon. I would be glad to do you the favor of taking that lemon off yer hands.:innocent0

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Well, if you feel that way about it just PM your address to me and I'll be there in 15 minutes. Save you the trouble and expense of packing it up and shipping it.
    I try to be helpful whenever possible.

I will do a mortgage with you....oh wait:)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I want to use a homosxual slur right now, but, I'll refrain.

That bluing is tough, use Hoppes or something in it, any light solvent with be fine.

Wuss.

It was a joke ya goober, I had it off in a minute...you're quick to the trigger sometimes aren't you. What was your score again yesterday? :innocent0:innocent0:innocent0

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    My score yesterday? Suffice to say it was something higher than everyone else but one.

I was out of my element!

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    My score yesterday? Suffice to say it was something higher than everyone else but one.

I was out of my element!

:lol2::lol2:

Sometimes change is a good thing and can bring out certain truths in skill levels. You better hope I don't catch up to you too quickly in the coming year, the sh!t talking will come back at you ten fold. :thumbsup:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    :lol2::lol2:

Sometimes change is a good thing and can bring out certain truths in skill levels. You better hope I don't catch up to you too quickly in the coming year, the sh!t talking will come back at you ten fold. :thumbsup:

lol - PJ has been talking crap to me on here and he hasn't ever seen me shoot. I'm going to get some practice in before I come up there. lol By the way he was laying it on, I figured he was shooting 50 straight every day. Am I to believe that isn't the case?

All in good fun. Some crap talking is a good thing, in moderation. It makes everybody try harder. About the only time I really care about my scores is when I am shooting with my brothers or a couple of close friends that I shoot with once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom