• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    All,

On Monday, 13 October we Annapolis Defense and Security is providing three training sessions in personal self defense (Armed). They are leading experts in tactical training and home defense. They will walk people through the basics culminating in training with simulated munitions in a home style environment.

The day will culminate with a VIP event. Mr. Larry Pratt, Executive Director of Gun Owners of America will be the guest speaker. Mr. Pratt is an active advocate for our rights.

Please spread word of the vent far and wide. Seats are limited and filling fast. Flyer is attached.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Doh, missed this event. Thats what I get for falling behind on forum posts. Hope you all enjoyed the evening and had a good turnout.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just got our Sample Ballots...

I don't remember from prior elections, but have candidates always been listed by party (alpha), then by name (alpha)?

If so, then it might be time to break out a party with a "C"... Like, maybe, "Constitution"?!!

;)

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Just got our Sample Ballots...

I don't remember from prior elections, but have candidates always been listed by party (alpha), then by name (alpha)?

If so, then it might be time to break out a party with a "C"... Like, maybe, "Constitution"?!!

;)

They have, in my voting life time, always listed the party affiliation. I dont recall if it came first or second though.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Pam Beidle sees our paychecks as easy come, easy go.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...-ge-gazletter-warlick-20141016,0,249516.story

This is so crazy! Ten grand to house her and she lives 30 minutes away? She has got to go.

Pam Beidle puts Pam Beidle first--hard working MD residents last.

How many of us have commutes for jobs that require more than occasional efforts, and we pay to commute under Maryland's suffocating Gas Tax and bandit cameras. Are we being extorted in part to save her from a commute? If any of us felt the need to live closer to work and believed a hotel was the solution, the $10 thousand in waste to avoid a 30-minute commute certainly would come out of our own pockets. For Pam Beidle, our paychecks are to her no more of a thought than "easy come, easy go." It's time that we help her to get off of our backs and pay her own way--out of public office. :mad54:

Tim Walters will be the perfect, country-first retired Navy EOD member to replace her.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Agreed, and I don't mean to dog-pile Pam Beidle, but honestly, she's been dodging issues because she has little to nothing to say. I fear she's sold out to the big political machine in Maryland and just does as she's told. Very sad, especially considering that I've been informed that she at one time was a decent 'purpose/issue driven person'. Much like Brochin (spit); he was a nice enough guy too - before he decided to ignore his constituents and lie to us.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just got back from voting (good to see Tim out there talking to folks), and in the mail there was a mailer for requesting an absentee ballot.

Turns out it was sent out by the "Royal Family" (DeGrange, et al).

Since it's a Business Reply Mail, I decided to send it back to them, blank.

Since it seemed a little lopsided, I'll also send along the NRA card endorsing Mister Ed, scrawled with a big marker, "BULLSH*T"

Let them pay traffic both ways is fine by me.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Just got back from voting (good to see Tim out there talking to folks), and in the mail there was a mailer for requesting an absentee ballot.

Turns out it was sent out by the "Royal Family" (DeGrange, et al).

Since it's a Business Reply Mail, I decided to send it back to them, blank.

Since it seemed a little lopsided, I'll also send along the NRA card endorsing Mister Ed, scrawled with a big marker, "BULLSH*T"

Let them pay traffic both ways is fine by me.

Thats to funny. I'm glad you sent it back that way.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I've still got another NRA card, in case I get another mailer, too...

;)

In the broader picture... Folks would be amazed at the incestuous nature of the Royal Family's political team.

In fact, just a little internet research can uncover a load of scat.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Pictures please, I didnt get it.

Crappy cell pix, but here ya go

and the Beidle quote is gold--admitting they are out to tax us to death...

"If they get elected, they're going to do the same thing we did... the tax increases are still going to happen"

WHOOPS... ;)

Attachments

• 32 mailer.jpg
      32 mailer.jpg
      98 KB · Views: 96

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    People-induced term limits

Crappy cell pix, but here ya go

and the Beidle quote is gold--admitting they are out to tax us to death...

"If they get elected, they're going to do the same thing we did... the tax increases are still going to happen"

WHOOPS... ;)
    So, Pam Beidel's tax increases are going to happen one way or the other?

Mr H, these lifetime politicians will never allow what the people demand--term limits. I suspect we are all ready to force the end of incumbent terms during this cycle, to remind them of their responsibility to listen to to the people. My inclination lies toward people-induced term limits--replace all incumbents responsible for the rain tax, SB 281, MD Health Care, stolen (for pet projects) Transportation and Bay Restoration funds, the displacement of our county school taxes into corrupt and wasteful counties, and current efforts to launch a Vehicle Mileage Tax. Out with the old; in with the new.

Mr H

Banana'd
    The MDGOP, in cooperation with AAGOP, sent out a multi-page mailer today that makes me one happy volunteer.

They go after everything, from O'Mao/Brownstain on down, and even targeted down to the district level.

This is a glorious piece of work. The fact that the Rs are spending like this tells me they smell blood.

Did I mention I like it?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom