• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Mr. H can you save your mailers? I would like to see them.

Oh and way to go Tim. That is an awesome response. I don't think most politicians would have the balls to do that.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Mr. H can you save your mailers? I would like to see them.

Oh and way to go Tim. That is an awesome response. I don't think most politicians would have the balls to do that.

I gave Tim a couple of the mailers for you yesterday. I'll bring the new one along tomorrow.

Oh... and I hear Pam called the Gazette spitting and sputtering that Tim was even mentioned in the endorsement!!

(I have another Pam story from this week, but not here)

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I would love to be a fly on the wall if this letter to the editor gets printed in tomorrows gazette.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Methinks the kids who believed what they were falsely told (that they were going to get handed a job on graduation after piling on student loan debt) will finally take their new-found education in hard knocks to the polls.

Brown's biggest mistake might have been to let the President make an appearance on his behalf.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wh...ace-after-obama-visit-is-a-big-time-backfire/

Wow, people walked out when obama took the stage and started talking. Wow. Toxic. This is very good news for the upcoming elections!

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Well, nothing in the Gazette about Tim's rebuttal.

S'OK... we know they're worried, and that people are upset by the status quo.

Wife talked with a young family this evening who recently moved to MD (2yrs??) and desperately "want EVERYTHING changed."

I think they may get a significant portion of their wish.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...ge-gazletter-walters-20141030,0,6339780.story

I' still surprised that this was printed. Maybe, the times, they are a-changin'.

That's a great piece. Looks to me like even some media folks are starting to wake up and smell the coffee.

I've read lots of positive comments about Tim Walters in media lately, and I'm confident the media has been receiving lots of email in favor of good folks like Tim.

I would love to be a fly on the wall if this letter to the editor gets printed in tomorrows gazette.

You and me both.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Keep in mind, with the record level of voter fraud going on in Maryland and across the country right now, everyone needs to show up at the polls--figure out where you vote and put it into your GPS now. Hogan needs a substantial lead, not just a margin. Anti-U.S. Constitution Brian Frosh trailed significantly in polls for the primaries but won by a landslide. Those who vote for a living in this state are bussed and guided to the polls by the thousands or live within walking distance to inner-city polling stations and bribed with lunch. Few actually have to miss work to do so. In addition, more than 40K are registered in both MD and Virginia to vote blindly down the party ticket. 100 percent of those who of us who want change need to actually show up.

Maryland and Virginia share 40 thousand dual-registered voters. As well, WBAL-TV11 just uncovered specific cases of dual-vote fraud cases--we know Brown and "Owe"Malley will not act. Maryland refuses to participate in interstate "Cross Check" to avoid double voting. The state also refuses to require voter ID--something we all do just to buy a beer, politicians that enjoy the benefits of fraud argue that ID would make voting too difficult. As such, it is no surprise that current Maryland power-hungry politicians would install machines that automatically reject conservative votes in favor of the existing, self-serving lifetime monopoly politicians. We all need to schedule our voting time and follow through, or incumbents will feel even more confident in their ability to do absolutely anything they want to us after this election: http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/groups-claim-voter-fraud-in-maryland-virginia/2779557

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I hope turnout is good at the polls. Lots of complaints about the counties with a lot of registered democratic voters. If more from other countries actually go vote, the balance of power could drastically change

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm not willing to dig too deeply into the whys of it at this point, considering we have 2 days to go, but I do want to point out a few things.

I've covered it before, but it bears repeating... None of the incumbents running for GA offices in D32 (and many countywide positions) are 2A friendly, despite their NRA rating.

The NRA ratings are flawed, and don't go deep enough IMO to get a true assessment of a candidate's 2A position.

A number of us have been involved enough to understand that procedural and committee votes matter as well, and often help steer bad legislation into a position where the Delegate/Senator can be allowed to vote "against" it to protect their seat. This happens very often across the state, and in D32 in particular.

This is a linchpin district (as is 31A), and often presents AACo as "Democrat", when it is in reality a fairly Conservative subdivision on the whole. Wins here can help turn the county, which will lead a push to reform the state within the next couple cycles.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'll be at GB Park Elementary waving signs and talking to voters on Tuesday, morning and evening.

If anyone is in the area and willing to help out (or at any polling place in the district, for that matter), PM me and I'll connect you to the volunteer coordinator.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Im still waiting to hear where Tim would like me to help. I will know tomorrow evening. I offered to go to any location he needs me at. I will also be putting up signs tomorrow night. Wednesday cant get here soon enough.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    KS and DZ were working the list when I was there this afternoon.

Also, I'm thinking Wayne might need a hand with setup.

Who do you think gave them the list and the map of the locations? ;) I stopped in to see Tim this evening to go over some of the list and his phone was going crazy. I will try to talk to KS tomorrow.

Wayne is good to go with setup, it isnt his first rodeo.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This afternoons MSI update included links to ratings from NRA, GOA and AGC; looks like AGC got some stuff wrong. In good faith, as soon as noticed, few of us reached out to AGC to try to correct the mistake.

Tim Walters is our 2A candidate in D32.

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Whoa....!

This afternoons MSI update included links to ratings from NRA, GOA and AGC; looks like AGC got some stuff wrong. A few of us reached out to John Josselyn to try to correct their recommendations; I'm still waiting to hear back if John will fix that goof, As Soon As Possible (ASAP).

Tim Walters is our 2A candidate in D32.

As I read John's reply, don't bet on it. And that's understandable.

Just too bad we didn't know this last month.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    As I read John's reply, don't bet on it. And that's understandable.

Just too bad we didn't know this last month.

Not too late to send a correction now.

Retrieving a candidate's view on a political issue, especially when you are in charge of doing this for an organization is the responsibility of the researcher/advisor, in this case the legislative director.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom