• md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Form 1 Trust Suppressor
    e-form Submitted 2/5/2016
    Permit/ control No 2/28/2016
    Stamp emailed 8/16/2016

Time to build! :)

Update: I called today 8/17/16 and left a message to Jason Frushour. The email of the approval I received in the email has DRAFT watermark on it. :(

Last edited:

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Form 1 Trust Suppressor
    e-form Submitted 2/5/2016
    Permit/ control No 2/28/2016
    Stamp emailed 8/16/2016

Time to build! :)

Update: I called today 8/17/16 and left a message to Jason Frushour. The email of the approval I received in the email has DRAFT watermark on it. :(

use that "contact the pros" or whatever button in the efiling system. They will just email you the form again without the DRAFT across.

Great, looks like we are back up to 6 months again. Oh well, hopefully have thumper out of jail before Christmas.

Dave

Shoot, when did you submit yours? Mine was the first submitted/cashed the first week of May. Initially my dealer was thinking September. Looking at nfatracker, I feel like i underestimated the amount of submissions. Definitely hoping I can still get my stamp approved before Christmas.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    use that "contact the pros" or whatever button in the efiling system. They will just email you the form again without the DRAFT across.

Shoot, when did you submit yours? Mine was the first submitted/cashed the first week of May. Initially my dealer was thinking September. Looking at nfatracker, I feel like i underestimated the amount of submissions. Definitely hoping I can still get my stamp approved before Christmas.

Mine went in at the end of May. At the time the wait time was 3-4 months. About two weeks after I entered mine it went up to 5 months. Now it is at 6 months. Will hopefully have it by X-Mas.

Dave

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    IIRC I had one SBR stamp come back in 2 months ?? Form 1 e-file. I guess I will be building suppressors during the snowy days and if the snow comes in like the rain is lately I will be keeping my plow in long barrel form! in between builds that is.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Mine went in at the end of May. At the time the wait time was 3-4 months. About two weeks after I entered mine it went up to 5 months. Now it is at 6 months. Will hopefully have it by X-Mas.

Dave

You should stay off of ar15 forum, there are people there saying that after the end of April, you are looking at 9+ months and as much as 12-18 months for those who submitted in July. I think 6 months for May is very optimistic. I've got a buddy who submitted early February and is expecting another month.

My purchase was mid May my check was cashed 6/1. I'm not expecting anything until my birthday in February.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    You should stay off of ar15 forum, there are people there saying that after the end of April, you are looking at 9+ months and as much as 12-18 months for those who submitted in July. I think 6 months for May is very optimistic. I've got a buddy who submitted early February and is expecting another month.

My purchase was mid May my check was cashed 6/1. I'm not expecting anything until my birthday in February.

Oh take the fun out of it :D

I submitted eFile and it went pending immediately in May. So, if my stars are in line (never are) and I can get some of that Peter Pan pixie dust, then I may see it by Nov-Dec. At least that is what BATFE is reporting. 6 months I believe on their recording.

Will have to wait and see I guess. It is what it is. have plenty to play with while I wait for my eForm1

Dave

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown

**** me.... I was hoping my mid may submission would be in by oct at the latest....

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River

ATF Site was down last Wednesday for maintenance and to allow them (ATF) to work unimpeded. Good news was that Jason Frushour re-sent the form about 2 hours after I left a message on his phone.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Oh take the fun out of it :D

I submitted eFile and it went pending immediately in May. So, if my stars are in line (never are) and I can get some of that Peter Pan pixie dust, then I may see it by Nov-Dec. At least that is what BATFE is reporting. 6 months I believe on their recording.

Will have to wait and see I guess. It is what it is. have plenty to play with while I wait for my eForm1

Dave

Maybe with e-file it is a lot quicker. I am a form 4 paper submission. I feel your pain though, but the last couple of weeks have been about managing expectations for me. I was hoping 6 months, but my friend is now over 6 and he submitted in Feb.

Last edited:

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    In July I put in for two more cans, one of them being a Warlock 2 for future kids to use with their first .22's. Wife just told me we have our first kid on the way. Wonder which will get here first?

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    In July I put in for two more cans, one of them being a Warlock 2 for future kids to use with their first .22's. Wife just told me we have our first kid on the way. Wonder which will get here first?

Congrats on the good news. The can should arrive in time for them to be old enough to be able to shoot with it.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Just called in on my mid-February Form 4 and was told it was approved on August 3rd, so my stamp should be getting in to 2A any day now

Good news, thanks for the update. I have a few from mid febuary as well, but haven't called yet.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Damn it. Mine went pending 2/15 and I'm still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just called in on my mid-February Form 4 and was told it was approved on August 3rd, so my stamp should be getting in to 2A any day now

I don't know why both of yours took so long? The two F4s that I submitted in 2/4 & 2/5 were approved 5/5 & 6/3. Those were paper F4's as an individual.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I don't know why both of yours took so long? The two F4s that I submitted in 2/4 & 2/5 were approved 5/5 & 6/3. Those were paper F4's as an individual.

That's because, with all the stamps you got, they know you on a first name basis there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom