• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    I don't know why both of yours took so long? The two F4s that I submitted in 2/4 & 2/5 were approved 5/5 & 6/3. Those were paper F4's as an individual.

I just called about a trust F4 from 1/5 (check cashed 2/17) and it is still pending. So I'm now officially over 6 months :sad20:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I've got 2 Form 3's in the system now. One has been in for almost 2 weeks, so I'm starting to get a bit irritated. :mad54: I want to get my Form 4's submitted so that I can have them before Thanksgiving. :D

Did I tell you that you suck?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I just called about a trust F4 from 1/5 (check cashed 2/17) and it is still pending. So I'm now officially over 6 months :sad20:

Wow That's crazy !! I had 1 that the Check cleared 1/6 and was approved 5/18 . I hope its soon for you !!

quattroginger

Feb 22, 2013
    i submitted my first requests back in March. just double checking something, finalized date and Internal Control Number are not filed out unless approved. is that correct? or should i of already had a internal control number?

EDIT: I did receive a confirmation email back then with a permit/control number however only the permit number is filled out when i look at my Submitted/In Process forms.

Last edited:

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Just called in on my mid-February Form 4 and was told it was approved on August 3rd, so my stamp should be getting in to 2A any day now

Good week for me. Got the call from 2A and picked up my suppressor yesterday and just got an e-mail today saying my 3/22 Form 1 was approved.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Any difference between form 1 and 4 wait times?

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I sent out a form 1 by mail around the 1st of July. I figured it would be a year before I see it. If it shows up sooner it will be a pleasant surprise :-)

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I sent out a form 1 by mail around the 1st of July. I figured it would be a year before I see it. If it shows up sooner it will be a pleasant surprise :-)
    Wow.

Breaking my heart. So frustrated about the efile issue leading up to the change.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    submitted 03.13.2016
    approved 08.29.2016

only 5 stamps to go. now to purchase some 9mm AR parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member