• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    What are the odds of the atf getting these back quicker now that the new system is in place? Do you think they would try and divert most of their people to work on old submissions or the new system? I mean it's really a toss up in my opinion.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I cannot believe that I have to wait until approx. February next year to get my SBR and can rig put together - arrrg!

I was calling ATF the other day to check on one from February, recording when it picks up says 6 months. Look at it this way, Santa will hopefully delivering it for you. Merry Christmas

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Idk if it's just me or what but if when I finally got my first can I've stopped checking back on the wait time of the rest of my suppressors. Thoughts?

It's item dependent. Like you, after I received the first silencer stamp, subsequent silencer stamps weren't as important since I already had one to use, so I could concentrate on other things (e.g., other stamps). But I do find myself checking in for SBR stamps on occasion, since, in my case, each SBR is different.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Got notice today 2 more suppressors are on there way to the dealers VIA Suppressor Shop. I love there updates !

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I think we should volunteer to augment the ATF staff. Shoot - I could see myself going through that stack of papers; "Approved", "Yep", "Looks good to me", "Okey Dokey". Two weeks and we'd have it all done!

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    If you mailed it(because eforms were down a ton towards the end) is there any way to check the status?

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom