• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    One form 4 approved - still waiting on that new stamp I requested.

The other two the checks were cashed in April and May but no approval yet. I'm gonna just hope it's a fluke and see how the other two suppressors go. But I won't be using him again and will make sure everyone on here knows who it was if the other two are held up like this again.

Gotcha. Your April and May stamps you may be waiting a while on. I had one that went in early January that I didn't get until midway through June.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Gotcha. Your April and May stamps you may be waiting a while on. I had one that went in early January that I didn't get until midway through June.

I'm totally ok with waiting on those. It's the January one that was approved on the 20th of May that had my stamp " lost" in the mail. Now in waiting on a certified copy of said stamp that can up to 30 days to arrive.

BusaJ52

Jul 13, 2016
    Cecil
    wait time

Hi all. this is my first post on the site. After months of standing in the shadows I decided to join.. Just to throw it out there I E filed a sbr form 1 Feb 10th 2016. I'm still waiting.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Hi all. this is my first post on the site. After months of standing in the shadows I decided to join.. Just to throw it out there I E filed a sbr form 1 Feb 10th 2016. I'm still waiting.

Welcome and be prepared to wait for quite awhile. With the last-minute wave that just crested over ATF, it could be six-to-twelve months...or more.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Can anyone tell me what are the forms you fill out at gun shop to buy handgun???

Think that's a question for the handgun section not the NFA which is machine guns. Silencers,short barreled rifles and shot guns.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    5/11 Silencer shop trust RFS S22 purchased

7/18 Form 3 approved and shipped...

../.. Form 4 approved...

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    5/11 Silencer shop trust RFS S22 purchased

7/18 Form 3 approved and shipped...

../.. Form 4 approved...

Dang, not too shabby on the f3 tbh. I waited over 3 months early this year through the lgs.

I did a SS purchase late june. That's gonna be a fun wait. :indiffere

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Copy of my stamp finally came I today. Check cashed on 1.11.16 approved on 5.20.16. Replacement copy of stamp arrived today 7.19.16

1 stamp down 4 more to go.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    You guys are killing me. Bought a suppressor 1/6/16. Check cashed 2/16 and still waiting.

See, that kind of crap drives me nuts.

I bought a can the first week of January. My FFL signed the Form 4 on 1/10 and mailed it after that. It was approves on 6/13 and I had the stamp the last week of June.

That makes no sense. Why should I have mine and nearly a month later you're still waiting?

Copy of my stamp finally came I today. Check cashed on 1.11.16 approved on 5.20.16. Replacement copy of stamp arrived today 7.19.16

1 stamp down 4 more to go.

Glad you finally got it, man.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    See, that kind of crap drives me nuts.

I bought a can the first week of January. My FFL signed the Form 4 on 1/10 and mailed it after that. It was approves on 6/13 and I had the stamp the last week of June.

That makes no sense. Why should I have mine and nearly a month later you're still waiting?

Glad you finally got it, man.

Thanks man. I'm picking it up later today. Post pics when I get it

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Did anyone who mailed a paper form1 on the last day get their credit card charged or check cashed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom