• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Obviously you must not know the Law. ;)

It seems people dont understand the difference between an Arrest Warrant and Search Warrant either.

We got a search warrant for a guy who was pissed at getting a ticket and stated to our station staff that, "he should of shot that bitch"

I also just got a search warrant on a guy who was a felon and I found him with ammo in his pocket, the ammo was for a hunting rifle.

Fact of the matter is you just don't make threats in general. If the other person is in legitimate fear for their safety then your in trouble.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    i thought I remember reading an article where LE stated that he admitting to what he said but wasn't serious. Unless LE was exaggerating or the media messed with his statement its pretty much a forgone conclusion he actually said it.

I've not seen any such statement from any LEO...

And AFA as the t-shirt, (which he was wearing at home) goes, I've posted this on my Facebook page in the past:

PS_1076W_DADS_KILL.jpg

Am I now "on the list"?

Jamie

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    he's guilty of damaging the reputation of the majority of gun owners. i still have yet to hear a denial of what he said. i would never threaten someone with my guns, especially in the graphic manner he did. to an employer? he knew it was wrong, he said i shouldn't have said that on govt phone (maybe) whether or nor he was going to do it doesn't matter anymore because the media painted it like he was. and someone who shows poor judgement in regards to firearms shouldn't allowed to possess firearms imo.

Unless there's a tape, it's hearsay...

wearing that tshirt while he was found in possession that many semi autos was just the icing on the cake for the gun haters. im tired of it people like him honestly. not saying hes a bad person. he made a dumb mistake, and i don't think he'll do jail time but i hope he loses his guns. blackseven, i understand that's your friend but can you understand where i'm coming from?

Now you're required to wear appropriate clothing while at home? If that's the case, Chad's got some 'splainin' to to... :lol2:

Jamie

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Btw just an FYI he wasn't arrested he was sent of an evaluation.

The evidence basis for the warrant may be hearsay but ummmmm so is a lot of evidence. Mike gets stabbed to death by billy. Billy is overheard telling Sean he murdered mike and tossed the knife in the lake after melting it and breaking it into dust. Billy and Mike have had pervious altercations, nothing physical and no documented threats. I could easily get a search warrant off this info. Where is my evidence?? I have one person who seemed to be a reliable source tell me info.

But I guess I shouldn't investigate the murder or the claim because there is no evidence.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    Self Righteous my rear. Your friend wouldnt harm anyone? Anyone is capible of hurting people, especially someone with access to weapons.

He is your Friend, you are hoping he comes out ok, I GET that but your not going to pull the wool over everyones eyes.

There are certain things a person DOES NOT say. Theres nothing "funny" about splattering someones brain all over the place as your friend supposedly said. Theres nothing "funny" about saying youll be the joker a week after a mass murder by someone doing the same like your friend supposedly said.

Not only did the above allegedly happen, but we do know that he made a post about refusing to disarm with the AACPD. His postings in that thread came across as a nut, and someone that wanted to hurt someone. He specifically wanted to "Meet" Kilroy.

People here are WATCHING, The Media is WATCHING, our 2a RIGHTS can be effected by an over reaching Legislature, and this person if guilty has no place being associated with Maryland Gun Owners, Maryland Shooters, or anyone that remotely resembles what Gun Owners stand for.

I never said he needed to be locked away forever, thats up to the State, a Judge and if he requests a Jury of his Peers. I said he isnt one of us based on this and past behavior and the claims made against him which his past behavior indicates is certainly possible. He needs to be investigated, and theres nothing unconstutional about how the State is reacting/investigating.

Chad,

You're assuming that the threats were made. The complainant is already on record as making mistakes about the defendant owning 'automatic" weapons. What else was he mistaken about?

If he actually threatened the guy, have at him. But all we have for now is hearsay...

Jamie

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    A conversation between 2 people is all it takes. Let's say someone says they are going to load all their guns and come kill your wife. the conversation is only between your wife and this guy. How would you feel if the police came and said "Well, the conversation was only between your wife and this guy....who knows what was said" and let him out. How would you feel then? Would you feel better if his friends said he was on OK guy. The CO shooter's neighbors said he was a nice quiet guy. Ted Bundy had lots of friends. The police are doing what is right. This is a prime example of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Sorry, but we still don't know for sure if any games were played...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Btw just an FYI he wasn't arrested he was sent of an evaluation.

The evidence basis for the warrant may be hearsay but ummmmm so is a lot of evidence. Mike gets stabbed to death by billy. Billy is overheard telling Sean he murdered mike and tossed the knife in the lake after melting it and breaking it into dust. Billy and Mike have had pervious altercations, nothing physical and no documented threats. I could easily get a search warrant off this info. Where is my evidence?? I have one person who seemed to be a reliable source tell me info.

But I guess I shouldn't investigate the murder or the claim because there is no evidence.

:thumbsup:

Its really scary that you have to explain this. People act like Law experts yet they have no concept of how Lawful investigations and arrests occur. Without having the TOOLS such as Interviews, Testimonies, Physical/Forensic Evidence, Search Warrants, then NO ONE would ever get charged for anything, no matter how despicable of a crime.

I dont understand how smart people dont get this.

z1colt45

Jul 1, 2009
    AA CO.
    I don't anyone wants that to happen. I've said nothing I regret, and i will apologize if he didn't make a threat. He's innocent until proven guilty, and probably wont even be charged. Given everything that's available at this time and his past posts and the fact hes still in custody, I've come to personal conclusion that he made a threat and should not get his guns back if he did. just expressing my opinion so people reading through here know that not all gun owners are alike.

Nialla Saorsa

Mar 27, 2012
    Odenton
    I know this sounds paranoid

But all this media coverage and the two events that happened Crofton and Aurora, It's just so convenient for the UN Small Arms Treaty that is popping up in the news.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Click on the link on the first post of this thread from wjla.com

Oh but dont you know that dont count. ;)

Even if you have the Complaintant, and the Defendant saying it was said, that no real "proof" it was said. :rolleyes:

Dont you know the threats have to be on HD video with 5.1 audio, it has to be witnessed my 7 Police Officers and a Supreme Court Justice, and the parents of the parties involved. :sad20:

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    Threats, Rapes, Murders, Assaults, Theft, Vandalism does not always happen with 4 witnesses.

But there is physical evidence in those cases...

I never said he shouldn't be questioned. My concern is that he's still being held for a psych evaluation and he's never gonna' get his guns back, even if he's cleared of everything. All because of an (according to police reports) alleged threat...

Nialla Saorsa

Mar 27, 2012
    Odenton
    This is one reason, I think this stuff could all be staged by sme wascko leftists.. it's just too convenient and wacky sounding.

What an idiot. Anyone who wears a shirt saying Guns don't kill people I do. Is obviously a net.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    Oh but dont you know that dont count. ;)

Even if you have the Complaintant, and the Defendant saying it was said, that no real "proof" it was said. :rolleyes:

Dont you know the threats have to be on HD video with 5.1 audio, it has to be witnessed my 7 Police Officers and a Supreme Court Justice, and the parents of the parties involved. :sad20:

The defendant never corroborated. That statement was part of the alleged telephone threat...

And Chad, your attempt to belittle those who disagree is beneath you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom