• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    So what was the evidence against this guy again with a high dollar "arsenal" who was willing to throw it all away?

Will you be next? You're just one phone call away from a SWAT team kicking down your door. Unless they have it on tape (illegal in MD anyway), this sounds pretty thin. However, this is the liability we all live with. My soon to be ex could seriously F my world up if we weren't splitting amicably. Just one phone call, that's all it would take.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    So what was the evidence against this guy again with a high dollar "arsenal" who was willing to throw it all away?

Will you be next? You're just one phone call away from a SWAT team kicking down your door. Unless they have it on tape (illegal in MD anyway), this sounds pretty thin. However, this is the liability we all live with. My soon to be ex could seriously F my world up if we weren't splitting amicably. Just one phone call, that's all it would take.

from what i heard on the radio on my drive home.. he called the office he worked at and made threats?

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Yeah, note how they blow "unleash 30 rounds of hell" way out of proportion, not to mention context.

No kidding. All he was saying was he wanted 30rd mags and not 20rders, and the article made it seem like he wanted to unleash 30 rounds of ammo at a baby while kicking a puppy and stomping a kitten.

However...this is getting freakin weird. I can't believe mdshooters was mentioned. And I also can't believe they found out his username by searching his real name? how the hell do you do that, if you don't mention your real name on the website?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    No kidding. All he was saying was he wanted 30rd mags and not 20rders, and the article made it seem like he wanted to unleash 30 rounds of ammo at a baby while kicking a puppy and stomping a kitten.

However...this is getting freakin weird. I can't believe mdshooters was mentioned. And I also can't believe they found out his username by searching his real name? how the hell do you do that, if you don't mention your real name on the website?

Guessing by firearm type, and location under the avatar is my guess

Although DD214 is finally getting name recognition and free advertising out of a national article :D

Adams74Chevy

Hits broadsides of barns
    Oct 3, 2007
    Carroll Co.

If they stared digging on his computer it wouldn't be hard to find such info.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    And I also can't believe they found out his username by searching his real name? how the hell do you do that, if you don't mention your real name on the website?

If someone got a hold of either of my regular computers (laptop or desktop), all they would have to do is go to my "Favorites", see mdshooters.com, click on it, and right in the upper right of the screen it would say:

"Welcome, Safetech"

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I wonder if he had a pre-stay permit application filed? That would be the next headline. "Potential mass shooter applied for handgun permit in Md".

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    If someone got a hold of either of my regular computers (laptop or desktop), all they would have to do is go to my "Favorites", see mdshooters.com, click on it, and right in the upper right of the screen it would say:

"Welcome, Safetech"

how about they seizing his computer and found records? ;)

If they stared digging on his computer it wouldn't be hard to find such info.

Obviously. But the article stated "A search for Neil Prescott on a website that tracks users' online activities led to a profile "

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    blah blah.. using it as an excuse..

somebody may have leaked some information.

Sounds like he was using a work computer.

Employers keep track of users activities, even local, state, and federal government.

This kind of info they keep, because DHS has labelled all of us a threat. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom