• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Photo here. I guess the 2 USSR mausers in the inventory are really Mosins. Didn't they have an ATF guy in on the raid?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/27/joker-suspect-detained-maryland-threatening

I thought that was the wrong picture because of the 2 91/30's, then again this is the police and Fed Gov. we are talking about, they never make mistakes do they :innocent0. They have been leaving alot out of the reports to the News and the news is saying basically if you have more then 2 guns you are crazy. This is turning into a witch hunt, and gun owners are becoming the witch.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Oh well, there went 8 - 10K down the drain. Whatta buffoon.

8 - 10...

Yeah that's what he'll be serving at Guantanamo Bay :lol2:

Like Harold and Kumar, he'll be eating Bubba's cockmeat sandwich.

0.jpg

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If the guy made threats then it's definitely a case of "play stupid games win stupid prizes".
    I'd bet more than 50,000,000 Americans own more than 2 guns.
    That's a hell of a lot of witches and we're probably going to need a lot more "reeducation facilities".

=GoMango=

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 26, 2012
    Anne Arundel Co.
    Let me see if I got this straight.

If I fire an employee for what ever reason. Let's say I can't stand the jerk but I know he owns guns.
    All I have to do is call the Police, say he threatned to shoot me and he will be arrested and all his property/guns will be seized ?

Sounds like a pretty weak case of hearsay evidence to me.

I sure hope they have him recorded which I'm pretty sure is not legal without the persons knowledge.

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Let me see if I got this straight.

If I fire an employee for what ever reason. Let's say I can't stand the jerk but I know he owns guns.
    All I have to do is call the Police, say he threatned to shoot me and he will be arrested and all his property/guns will be seized ?

Sounds like a pretty weak case of hearsay evidence to me.

I sure hope they have him recorded which I'm pretty sure is not legal without the persons knowledge.

THANK YOU, you said that way better then could though :). You are also right that in the state of Maryland it is against the law to audio record someone without their knowledge and approval. At this point the police have only said this is He said She said kinda thing.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I guess we are no longer innocent until proven guilty then, And if you own 8-10k in firearms you are a terrorist?

Innocent until proven guilty :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week..

Time to wake up people... Big 'O wiped his ass with the Constitution a long time ago...!!

Nobody has rights anymore :lol:

toilet-paper-constitution2.jpg

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    That could be any regular MDS members collection, from the pics.

Can't be MDS though, he would never be able to live down the bashing from the .40 cal listed in the inventory.;)

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Innocent until proven guilty :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week..

Time to wake up people... Big 'O wiped his ass with the Constitution a long time ago...!!

Nobody has rights anymore :lol:

toilet-paper-constitution2.jpg

Damn, you sound like the Police the patrol my neighborhood. So your saying give up, its no use. I would prefer to fight for what I believe which is total freedom, you can though go turn your guns in as you would prefer to be a happy little sheep.

=GoMango=

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 26, 2012
    Anne Arundel Co.
    Kind of scary as hell really !!!

Opens the door for pissed off girl friends / wives , ex business partners , the guy next door who's mad because he thinks your dog crapped on his yard...Hell anyone with a grudge and knows you have a firearm to get you arrested without a single piece of tangible evidence.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    WBAL just reported that the ATF said suspect did not have "permits" for any of his firearms.

WTF does that even mean. Guess we need a magical permit to own a gun now.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/27/12993058-maryland-man-arrested-with-dozens-of-

A police database showed that Prescott had 13 guns registered in his name.

Looks like they missed some.:rolleyes:

Authorities detailed the weaponry in Prescott's home in their search warrant:
    •4 30-round magazines
    •2 shotguns
    •1 Beretta .40-cal handgun
    •1 Ruger .45-cal handgun
    •2 KAHR 9mm handguns
    •1 Beretta 9mm handgun
    •2 Sig Sauer P226 handguns
    •1 Browning Arms handgun
    •2 Mauser rifles
    •1 FN Herstal rifle
    •1 Ruger 357 handgun
    •1 Night scope
    •100 rounds 12 remington
    •40 large steel boxes of ammo of various calibers

From the Capital's photo:

Attachments

• 5012ea7672615_image.jpg
      5012ea7672615_image.jpg
      70.6 KB · Views: 292

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    WBAL just reported that the ATF said suspect did not have "permits" for any of his firearms.

WTF does that even mean. Guess we need a magical permit to own a gun now.

Damn, must be a new law that came out 30 mins ago so they can actually charge the guy. All they have given is a bunch of BS while the media smears this guys name all over. This hole thing smells bad, like a flaming turd bad.

Lawyer56

Feb 10, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    On the other side of the coin (true story):

A couple of years ago, a man (an ex-marine and a stand-up guy) working for a contractor for the State of Maryland was overheard saying he was quiting his job, leaving the country, and allegedly "joked" about shooting a co-worker (allegedly -- I stress the word "allegedly"), which was reported by the co-worker to the local police.

The man arrives at his apartment building later that day to find the police waiting for him. They enter his apartment and find a shotgun and some other related items (at least one may have been illegal to own, for which there was no excuse).

The man was arrested and charged with regard to "gun violations." He was later bailed out of jail by his parents. The man evidently had a shotgun hidden off-site "just in case SHTF," retrieves the shotgun, drives to his ex-wife's home, and shoots (and kills) her fiance, and then takes his own life. The man was a decent guy and a good father to his son. I attended the man's funeral out of respect for what he was and the man I knew, and not for his last unspeakable action (I still do not understand why he killed another person).

What's the "take-away" from this story? You never know what's going on in someone's life, what he's feeling, the stress he may be under, or how he may react under pressure or otherwise...

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    THANK YOU, you said that way better then could though :). You are also right that in the state of Maryland it is against the law to audio record someone without their knowledge and approval. At this point the police have only said this is He said She said kinda thing.

If you look at the arrest warrant you see that the dumb ass stated "It's kind of foolish of me to say this over a govt phone." or something.

Government phones can be recorded so there may be a recording. Also this dumbass will probably fess up to it. He seems like a loner seeking attention to me.

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    If you look at the arrest warrant you see that the dumb ass stated "It's kind of foolish of me to say this over a govt phone." or something.

Government phones can be recorded so there may be a recording. Also this dumbass will probably fess up to it. He seems like a loner seeking attention to me.

When and if he does "fess" up, or he is charged with a crime with real evidence then I will shut up. But I have had people say crap about me, saying I said this and that when I hadn't because they were mad at a family member and wanted to get back. Till the evidence does come out and he is proven guilty I will say he is innocent. That is how the law is supposed to work, and even if power hungry and abusive police think other wise I'll argue in favor of the innocent till they are proven guilty. If their are tapes, recordings we should have heard that by now.

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    When and if he does "fess" up, or he is charged with a crime with real evidence then I will shut up. But I have had people say crap about me, saying I said this and that when I hadn't because they were mad at a family member and wanted to get back. Till the evidence does come out and he is proven guilty I will say he is innocent. That is how the law is supposed to work, and even if power hungry and abusive police think other wise I'll argue in favor of the innocent till they are proven guilty. If their are tapes, recordings we should have heard that by now.

Not disagreeing with you. Was just mentioning that govt phones can be recorded.

I understand what you are saying but my gut tells me this is just a dumbass that really screwed the pooch by his actions and now antis all over the media ar running with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom