Feb 17, 2013

Attachments

• image-2267502292.jpg
      image-2267502292.jpg
      3.9 KB · Views: 767

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    If 'a guy' told me that the New York Times just printed a front page story supporting the 2nd Amendment and the concept that all current gun laws unconstitutional, I would first seek verification before believing the story or passing it on.

'The guy' in this case couldn't even state what the citation was for or any other details. That, in and of itself, is a little suspicious and worthy of verification before passing on. THAT's why the story is being viewed as suspect. As Reagan said, 'Trust, but verify." Nobody here likes to deal with unsubstantiated anything.

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Slight tangent:
    I once had a ticket dismissed - I was cited (in another state) for "Failing to drive with due care". There was no such crime. Evidently, you could have been cited with "failing to maintain control of a vehicle" though.

I really think the cop had to write someone a ticket in that case and was doing me a major favor. He was an older guy, been on the force for a lot of years and nice as hell during the whole process.

sorry, had to share.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Haven't been in Hagerstown Mall for years. Only go to Sear to pick up my Online Orders and out. But I wonder what would happen if I would wear my Orange Glock 17 Training Pistol Holstered? Would that cause a Public Scare? This City is getting Dumber by the Day. Need to be hunting down the Criminal(s) that doing all these robberies around town here.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Hey! I just had a late lunch; now I'm going to lose it all.

Attachments

• eye bleach.jpg
      eye bleach.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 595

IGOR455

Oct 12, 2011
    glen burnout
    in my 40 yrs of policing i never saw a citation for public scare nor did i ever issue one.i often wanted one for stupid in public but couldnt do that either

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Maybe we need a national empty holster day. Everyone where your empty holster all day to work, to school to the gym, to Walmart, to Buffalo Wild Wings everywhere you can.

Should I wear my blue gun in the holster?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I brought this up a few weeks ago and I absolutely believe it happened.

If kids can be thrown out of Notsomerrylandistan schools for Pop-Tart Guns, Pencil Guns, and Pancake Ninja Stars then "Public Scare" is right around the corner.

Walk into a local elementary school or movie theater with an empty scarey black plastic holster and some empty scarey black magazine holders while wearing an NRA t-shirt and see what happens.

Just let me know ahead of time so I can bring some open carry popcorn and enjoy the show.

I keep telling you guys that SB281 is just the tip of a really big, 2A crushing iceberg.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I brought this up a few weeks ago and I absolutely believe it happened.

If kids can be thrown out of Notsomerrylandistan schools for Pop-Tart Guns, Pencil Guns, and Pancake Ninja Stars then "Public Scare" is right around the corner.

Walk into a local elementary school or movie theater with an empty scarey black plastic holster and some empty scarey black magazine holders while wearing an NRA t-shirt and see what happens.

Just let me know ahead of time so I can bring some open carry popcorn and enjoy the show.

I keep telling you guys that SB281 is just the tip of a really big, 2A crushing iceberg.

Agreed. So, what happened to the naked sheep wearing the empty holster? Did it get lambasted? Or was it just a baad situation that was clipped before anybody bleated for mercy? Sorry, just bustin' your chops.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Like to see more on this. In 25 years of law enforcement in this state don't seem to ever recall being given any "public scare" tickets to issue. :) Could be something local I guess. But in Washington County? There's got to be something more to this, if there is anything there at all.

Maybe he was REALLY ugly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom