• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    FTFY

What we really need is a Constitutional amendment that will require every citizen to shoot on sight any politician who is caught campaigning before October THE YEAR OF THE ELECTION!

It is very much like a twisted version of Christmas isn't it? Each year the advertisements start earlier and earlier. At this rate one day here Christmas will never end (much like how campaigning never ended for Obama).

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Can't he he just EAT New Jersey with all those liberal NJ politicians?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Knew it had to happen sooner or later if he was running for Prez. Hey, those gun laws are the legislatures fault not mine. But we sure should strictly enforce them. I know he vetoes some, but didn't he sign one or two of those that the leg sent him, like something about .50cal rifles?

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201...-he-would-consider-revisiting-state-gun-laws/

But as much as I dislike Christie, he's not Hillary. barely.

Complete tripe that he would consider revising NJ's restrictive gun laws as the article states. He's the most anti-gun presumptive Presidential candidate in the GOP.

Recent commentary and a famous flyer ...

1404985522109.cached.jpg

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Is Jim Webb even more to the right than Christie when it comes to 2A rights? ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/could-jim-webb-pose-a-threat-to-hillary-clinton-in-2016/

In 2007, after an aide in his Senate office was arrested for trying to bring a gun into the Capitol complex, Webb distanced himself from the episode but took the opportunity to offer a rousing defense of the right to bear arms. "I believe wherever you see places where people are allowed to carry, generally the violence goes down," he said.

Not that I think either Christie or Webb will ever be President.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Despite his 2A support, I wouldn't trust Webb's selections for Supreme Court justices when it comes to 2A-related cases in the future.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    LOL...

I can see that.

But, I see more of option 1, especially in how he puts out a complete package without missing a beat, without a prompter.

Even Alan Derschowitz has said Cruz was the smartest student he'd ever had.

A friend had some contact with Cruz at FTC, says Cruz is brilliant. This was before Cruz announced presidential aspirations, "just" running for Senate.

Oh, Joy Behar says Cruz isn't qualified to even run, b/c he's a climate denier. That settles that!

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I will vigorously support other (more conservative) candidates in the primary but come primary election time, I'll be first in line to vote for anyone running against the D. Even lard-ass or Jebby.

I don't think this country could survive another lib. There will be 1-3 SCOTUS appointments made between 2016 and 2020.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    A friend had some contact with Cruz at FTC, says Cruz is brilliant. This was before Cruz announced presidential aspirations, "just" running for Senate.

Oh, Joy Behar says Cruz isn't qualified to even run, b/c he's a climate denier. That settles that!

Whatever network has The View should be ashamed of themselves for featuring those crazy assed bitches. :sad20: Those that watch probably watch Charlies Angels for intellectual stimulation.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Whatever network has The View should be ashamed of themselves for featuring those crazy assed bitches. :sad20: Those that watch probably watch Charlies Angels for intellectual stimulation.

You don't obtain all your political and scientific input and insight from Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg? :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom