• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    funny, didn't notice the signs. as soon as i walked in the door i whipped out my phone and very obviously took a picture of the whole show to text to a friend. no problems. Also took several pictures of things i wanted to remember like the price sheet for the pelican cases. again, no problems. Ignorance is bliss i guess.

Several months ago at Chantilly I had my phone out to make a note to myself and the vendor at the table I was near actually warned me not to take photos or I'd be tossed out! Thanks pal, just making a note to myself that's all. Geez.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Could've been Tony's custom uppers.

Add a note not to buy gear from him too. jerk

Tony's sucks balls. I bought my first upper there. Carrier key not staked (AR carrier), M16 extractor insert, unknown barrel origin...

Let's just say I learned from my mistake. I will admit that it was very accurate, but took some tweaking to get it running smoothly (M4 extractor + donut, H buffer).

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    Can anyone confirm what time the The Nation’s Gun Show in Chantilly opens on Friday, July 26th? Gunshows-usa.com has it listed as 3-8pm while the Dullas Expo Center has it listed as 1-8pm on their website. Which time is correct?

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If anyone could see how much Masterpiece Arms MPA30T (full size 9mm semi-auto M9/11 type thing) pistols are going for, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I'm going on Saturday with a friend or two to just poke around. Other than little things, the only thing I'm looking for is a 20"-24", fluted and threaded 5.56 barrel for an AR build.

Afterwards heading to the Ham Radio Outlet in Woodbridge to look for a mobile radio. Killing two birds with one stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom