• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Depends on who owns the building.
    Seriously , this .

Of my two closest VFD :

1. VFD owns the land , the building and facilities , and all the equipment . Paid FF only provide limited day time staffing .
    2. County owned land , building , and equipment . They tolerate volunteers to occasionally help them out .

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I picked up a P365. I’ve got an order in for a Shield Plus too. So once I get closer to the 30 day wait, in the next couple weeks, I’ll be looking for a holster for it too.
    I have a 365XL and love it. Find a comfortable holster and once you get used to it you won't even know it's there

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    LOL.. You're not kidding. I got the one with the gun, then I bought one, and just order another one. If this 3rd one doesn't feel decent, I'll try a leather one. If that doesn't work, I'll just go with it's never going to be comfortable.
    Comfort will always be a trade off. IIRC, there was a post relatively recently on the forum where the poster compared his physical relief in taking off his holster at the end of the day to the relief that his wife probably feels in removing her bra at the end of a long day. I mentioned that comparison to my wife and she laughed for a good, good while.

Two suggestions for your P365, which would be entirely subjective, are: 1) Tenicor Certum3 (Kydex) and 2) Azula fully lined IWB holster (Leather). Neither are cheap, but they both get the job done for differing scenarios.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Comfort will always be a trade off. IIRC, there was a post relatively recently on the forum where the poster compared his physical relief in taking off his holster at the end of the day to the relief that his wife probably feels in removing her bra at the end of a long day. I mentioned that comparison to my wife and she laughed for a good, good while.

Two suggestions for your P365, which would be entirely subjective, are: 1) Tenicor Certum3 (Kydex) and 2) Azula fully lined IWB holster (Leather). Neither are cheap, but they both get the job done for differing scenarios.
    I find my P365 is forgettable. I carry in a VersaCarry to and from work. I can take it off and put it on easily. On weekends, the Tenicor Certum or Galco OWB combat master is my go-to. I sometimes forget I have them on…

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I find my P365 is forgettable. I carry in a VersaCarry to and from work. I can take it off and put it on easily. On weekends, the Tenicor Certum or Galco OWB combat master is my go-to. I sometimes forget I have them on…
    Yep-- +1 for the Galco Combat Master. I own 3: G43X; P365XL; S&W PD1911. Like Doc wrote--- "sometimes I forget I have the on"

ETA: But the Belt...don't forget the right belt is key!!!

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    :thumbsup: I'm still waiting on my standard P365 (picking up Saturday). Have the XL and even that gets forgettable in the right holster. Less so after 4-5+ hours of continuous wear, though.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    :thumbsup: I'm still waiting on my standard P365 (picking up Saturday). Have the XL and even that gets forgettable in the right holster. Less so after 4-5+ hours of continuous wear, though.
    I have parts for every configuration…because I’m an idiot. Going to switch to the x-macro now that cooler weather is here…

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I have parts for every configuration…because I’m an idiot I can handle things. I'm smart, not like everybody says. Going to switch to the x-macro now that cooler weather is here…
    I'd disagree with the idiot part. I am planning on also getting all the configs to tinker with. Sig was brilliant with the modularity on this gun. They've invented a great ploy to separate this fool from his $.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'd disagree with the idiot part. I am planning on also getting all the configs to tinker with. Sig was brilliant with the modularity on this gun. They've invented a great ploy to separate this fool from his $.
    You are kind. Thank you.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I have parts for every configuration…because I’m an idiot. Going to switch to the x-macro now that cooler weather is here…

I got the P365X a few weeks ago. I took advantage of Doc T‘s advice and ordered the WC grip module. Also ordered the tungsten weights. This gun shoots very nice, and I fully expect I’ll be getting more parts for more configurations soon. What a sweet little shooter.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I picked up a P365. I’ve got an order in for a Shield Plus too. So once I get closer to the 30 day wait, in the next couple weeks, I’ll be looking for a holster for it too.
    Become a designated collector and you don't have to wait 30 days.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Tenicor Velo4 for AIWB with DCC clips is extremely comfortable and secure.

Regarding VFC’s, as someone else mentioned, it depends on who owns the property and building. Some are owned by the volunteer company and others are owned by the county/town.

Contacting the president or chief of the specific VFC would be the best avenue.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    LOL.. You're not kidding. I got the one with the gun, then I bought one, and just order another one. If this 3rd one doesn't feel decent, I'll try a leather one. If that doesn't work, I'll just go with it's never going to be comfortable.
    It is supposed to be a comfort not feel comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom