• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    There's no doubt that "Dragunov SVD" is a PSL. I have one, its a great rifle, but it is not a Dragunov SVD. It's also about $4,000 a $10,000 cheaper than a true Dragunov.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Because you cannot buy a MD-regulated gun with a C&R within MD. Cash and carry (or delivery to your door) only applies to out-of-state C&R purchases for guns that MD regulates.

Ah, okay. So that counts for the handguns (since they are regulated), but wouldn't count for the majority of the rifles (which are not regulated), correct?

JHE1956

Apr 16, 2013
    Annapolis
    Too bad they can't move the auction across the river to Virginia. Bet they would make more money, especially on the handguns.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Sad but true that the MD venue is a deal buster for me since I'm only interested in handguns. The less than stellar photos don't help either, especially when you're spending serious coin.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I have yet to find out how to register to bid... I emailed them and no response

I hadn't heard back from an email I sent earlier either. But I did find a link to register today. Go to the 'Register to Bid' link at the bottom of the ad, then go to the 'Register to Bid' link on the left, then go to the bottom to a third register link. I think that's where you actually can put in your info. Then I got an email with a bidder number. They could make that easier...

My interest is switching from the M1D to the 1903-A4, BTW. Still interested in the PSL. So much I would like to buy...

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I think you can get on backorder for a new PSL from Century Arms right now ... $850 shipped to your FFL01, don't get crazy on the bidding

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Thanks Mark, I didn't know about that. I've been following them on Gun Broker for a while and $1,000 seems to be the lowest they're going for there.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Mark,
    The only thing I see on Century's website is a PSL that requires a dealer log in to order; no price is listed. I don't see any place that allows a normal customer to purchase. Can you help point me to it?
    Thanks,
    Paul

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Okay, thanks. I'm setting one up with them, but the section that has the PSL's are listed a needing an 01 FFL. So I'm not sure I'll get access there.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Okay, thanks. I'm setting one up with them, but the section that has the PSL's are listed a needing an 01 FFL. So I'm not sure I'll get access there.

As I understand it, you will be able to order it to be shipped to an 01

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I'll shoot you a PM with the lots I'm looking at if you'd like to do the same. I'm also heading down there Thursday to look at stuff. Are you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom