• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I thought the email I got as a winning bidder was where I saw tomorrow was only non-firearms.

I didn't call Fred today, I figured he would be swamped. Even though I have a C&R FFL, I still have to go through the MSP wait since I bought a handgun, correct?

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I thought the email I got as a winning bidder was where I saw tomorrow was only non-firearms.

I didn't call Fred today, I figured he would be swamped. Even though I have a C&R FFL, I still have to go through the MSP wait since I bought a handgun, correct?

Definitely correct. All handgun purchases between Maryland entities is covered by Maryland law - not interstate C&R FFL law.

But don't just tease us...what did ya get?!

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Correct, you cannot transfer a C&R handgun within state lines. If he had been in Va or Del, there would have been no wait.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Correct, you cannot transfer a C&R handgun within state lines. If he had been in Va or Del, there would have been no wait.

2014!!

Page or two back, he got the desert eagle 50 cal for 250.00

Wouldn't that be sweet? :)

I got the Nambu Type 14. It looked like it was in pretty decent shape. I'll post up pics when I get it... which sounds like it could be a while. Maybe Fred will transfer on the 8th day knowing I've got a C&R?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    2014!!

Wouldn't that be sweet? :)

I got the Nambu Type 14. It looked like it was in pretty decent shape. I'll post up pics when I get it... which sounds like it could be a while. Maybe Fred will transfer on the 8th day knowing I've got a C&R?

Spoke with Fred for damn near a hour tonight. Seems very nice and knowledgeable , going to see him Friday morning .

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    Heading out there today to pick up a few trench knifes and one bayo and to look at the mod 97 trench gun might make a offer on it

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I was interested in the Trench Gun too, but Bubba scraped his big, crude, initials on the side of her. :sad20:

I am still interested in a PPK they had that didn't sell. Is Fred still selling the other stuff?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I was interested in the Trench Gun too, but Bubba scraped his big, crude, initials on the side of her. :sad20:

I am still interested in a PPK they had that didn't sell. Is Fred still selling the other stuff?

Either Fred or the guy on the phone at the auction house told me that that ones not sold were going back to the estate. Seems the guy was a pilot who passed.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Either Fred or the guy on the phone at the auction house told me that that ones not sold were going back to the estate.

I had heard that from the auction guy. But I wasn't sure if that was just his way of making people bid now rather than wait until later when he might be cut out.

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    Pick them up yesterday very nice case m3 super nice AC.CO 1917 with a mint Jewell scabbard and a nice rem 1913 bayo all the unsold stuff was already pic up by estate guy
    so I could not get to look at trench gun hope they will contact me look like some nice stuff there good

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Picked mine up today, its decent. it has a few issues but im happy with it.
    Pros..
    good looking gun
    seems all complete aside from wrong front band which i already knew.
    Nazi marks all over counted 8 non peened marks
    No import marks
    Nice blueing
    action is like Butter!
    cosmoline in all Nooks

Cons.
    Bore is little cruddy, typical of 8mm bore
    Stock looks to be sanded
    Stock has two holes from some dumb ass with sling swivels.

Here is a few shots.

Attachments

• IMG_8100.JPG
      IMG_8100.JPG
      102.1 KB · Views: 76
    • IMG_8102.JPG
      IMG_8102.JPG
      45 KB · Views: 67
    • IMG_8103.JPG
      IMG_8103.JPG
      55.5 KB · Views: 65
    • IMG_8105.JPG
      IMG_8105.JPG
      94.4 KB · Views: 67
    • IMG_8111.JPG
      IMG_8111.JPG
      104.2 KB · Views: 70
    Last edited:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    dam that looks very nice

Thanks. It was one of the nicer ones there.

OH.. And I asked to know what year that Russian SKS was.. Itsa 1951 refurb! Went for 480 + all the extra fees!:crazy: I didn't handle it. Just asked him to show me the year. Nice guy.. A little out there/ opinionated.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    BTW, what i could see of pistols laying around, they looked to be in better shape than the rifles that were there. So i hope you got something very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom