• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Yeah they can punch, stab, shock and shoot you then when they run they are home free.

Yea, I was always taught to eliminate the threat.Once the threat is gone, you stop shooting.

Again, this little POS deserved what he got, and I support giving the CCW holder a freaking award, but the courts these days will probably charge him with something. Al Sharpton is probably on his way.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Yea, I was always taught to eliminate the threat.Once the threat is gone, you stop shooting.

Again, this little POS deserved what he got, and I support giving the CCW holder a freaking award, but the courts these days will probably charge him with something. Al Sharpton is probably on his way.

These rabid animals are a threat as long as they breath and should be treated as such.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Teen was only repentive because he got shot and caught. Otherwise he would have been laughing his ass off, jumped back into the van, sipped his tea and ate his skittles, and set out to the next assault.
    FIFY
    Sucker punch a "wood" (peckerwood = white person) on the street without warning and for no reason, with the intent of knocking him/her out cold with one blow. One of the killers of the Australian baseball player bragged in a semi-literate tweet about doing it:

Oklahoma Shooter Bragged About Knocking Out “Peckerwoods” After Zimmerman Verdict

Had not heard about that. Odd how the prosecutor in the OK case declined to file hate charges against any of those perps. What I see wrong with this story is this:
    A plea-bargain conference was scheduled for last Wednesday, but postponed until Sept. 4. The teen is free on bond.

I doubt this was his first offense so he should be thrown in jail were other penetrating objects get aimed at his derrière.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Yeah and pretty soon here in MD, civil folk will be relegated to carrying ghetto blaster boomboxes with Beethoven's 9th on loop for self-defense.

Yes! Let us arm ourselves with Classical Music. And, of course, the classical weapons to go with it...but we can use Bach, Brahms, and Wagner offensively. Easy to get ammo, too.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    If you are the driver in a bank robbery, but you never step foot in the bank or even on the property, you are still an accomplice right?

Point being, what I missed in the story is where the other teens in the van were also charged. :rolleyes:

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    If you are the driver in a bank robbery, but you never step foot in the bank or even on the property, you are still an accomplice right?

Point being, what I missed in the story is where the other teens in the van were also charged. :rolleyes:

Not sure there is a charge for accomplice to possession of an illegal stun gun. And since, apparently, no assault occurred you can't charge them with being involved in that bit either. :mad54:

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Not sure there is a charge for accomplice to possession of an illegal stun gun. And since, apparently, no assault occurred you can't charge them with being involved in that bit either. :mad54:

IF they wanted to they could charge him with a whole laundry list of crimes. It happens every day with all types of crime.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    IF they wanted to they could charge him with a whole laundry list of crimes. It happens every day with all types of crime.

I am not sure why possession of an illegal stun gun precludes charging him with the assault. They state the former carries a stiffer sentence, which is fine, but two sentences are better than one. And then they have a charge they can get the accomplices on.

Sorry, was there logic in that? Can't have that in the criminal's justice system.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    I am not sure why possession of an illegal stun gun precludes charging him with the assault. They state the former carries a stiffer sentence, which is fine, but two sentences are better than one. And then they have a charge they can get the accomplices on.

Sorry, was there logic in that? Can't have that in the criminal's justice system.

They should be able to charge all of them with attempted assault or something similar. They surely weren't trying to use the stun gun as a makeshift defibrillator and the rest of them were in on carrying out the attempted attack.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Teen was only repentive because he got shot and caught. Otherwise he would have been laughing his ass off, jumped back into the van, sipped his drank, and set out to the next assault.

:thumbsup: THIS! Just like everyone finds Jesus when they're in prison......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom