• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    Sounds like a happy ending for all. Man exercises his right, teen is somewhat repentive and will serve his punishment.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Great story, but I am almost in shock that there has not been an outcry for charges against the VICTIM. You know so he would have to come up with $100,000 or so to hire a lawyer to show that he had only acted to defend himself against another poor misunderstood black youth. I was also surprised that the picture of the perpetrator was not a 5th grade school picture of him holding a puppy and a teddy bear.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Sounds like a happy ending for all. Man exercises his right, teen is somewhat repentive and will serve his punishment.
    Teen was only repentive because he got shot and caught. Otherwise he would have been laughing his ass off, jumped back into the van, sipped his drank, and set out to the next assault.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The only thing dumber than taking a taser to a gun fight is taking a broken taser to a gun fight.

Unfortunately the guy shot in the butt will end up rich and the guy defending himself from felony assault will spend a lot of money defending his actions.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    The only thing that cowardly little b*stard is sorry about is getting caught. What if that punk used that thing on someone with a heart condition?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Why do I get the feeling some details about "the game" these yutes were playing have been omitted?

The victim is very lucky the maggot confessed.

bjmsam

The Skeptic

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    But, but, but stun guns aren't leathal and that would mean no injury to the evil white devil were life threatening.

I recently learned from prosecutors in Florida that you have no right to defend yourself when injuries aren't life threatening. :rolleyes:

Turd is lucky he only caught one in the arse.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    But, but, but stun guns aren't leathal and that would mean no injury to the evil white devil were life threatening.

I recently learned from prosecutors in Florida that you have no right to defend yourself when injuries aren't life threatening. :rolleyes:

Turd is lucky he only caught one in the arse.

Looks like it won't be the last one he catches in the arse.....:party29:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This is not a "game". And it's not funny. And this new trend is not going to end well.

Sounds like Clockwork Orange.

jaybee

Ultimate Member
    ^^ I found that quite funny (though probably wrong).Maybe the thug will learn "stupid games win stupid prizes".

the perp WON

he will be getting a $800 Social Security disability check every month for the rest of his life.

Along with all the other governement benefits that come with being on disability, housing , medical, food etc

Along with being able to sue everyone involved - remember lawsuit money is tax free, not that he pays taxes

:sad20:

I heard of the sucker punch on the baltimore Loot Rail
    The goal is to knock the white guy out with one punch

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I must have missed the media and whitehouse's outrage over these incidents. Can you please post links?:rolleyes:

In other news, the crickets continue to chirp.

Seriously, can we attach all of these news stories to our carry permit application for G&S reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom