• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Beginning to sound like he was barely conscious in the boat and they blasted the hell out of him.
    I was hearing on live radio that the cops threw 8-10 flashbangs at him. Sheer overkill. Sounded to me at the time that the cops were looking to execute him on the spot rather than arrest him.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    From deadspin: http://deadspin.com/the-first-photos-of-the-boston-bombing-suspects-shooto-477881348

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Looks like a M4 to me.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    What part of this picture shows an m4? please enlighten us. I would venture to say it clearly looks like a pistol. Both arms are extended in and his stance shows a comfortable pistol form.

I agree, it's a pistol stance. From a nonzoomed view it could be an M4, but then you notice how far out his hands are from his body.

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Yep, brutal. It seems to me that throwing bombs designed to incapacitate people is not the best way to get somebody out of the boat, it being difficult to leave the boat when made stunned and deaf by those very same bombs. Usually flash-bangs are used to stun opponents while a gun team rushes up to control the area, not as a primary assault weapon.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Yep, brutal. It seems to me that throwing bombs designed to incapacitate people is not the best way to get somebody out of the boat, it being difficult to leave the boat when made stunned and deaf by those very same bombs. Usually flash-bangs are used to stun opponents while a gun team rushes up to control the area, not as a primary assault weapon.

Watching that video it looks like he has an M4 at the end and points it towards his own neck. It is the dark artifact over his white body in the last few seconds of the clip. It looks like he moves the weapon from right a standard ready position to pointing at his neck.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Watching that video it looks like he has an M4 at the end and points it towards his own neck. It is the dark artifact over his white body in the last few seconds of the clip. It looks like he moves the weapon from right a standard ready position to pointing at his neck.

what video player did you use? I am unable to play.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    It's a single still from a few seconds of what looks like weapon movement consistent with pointing an m4 type rifle at yourself.

Not wearing tin foil, but very curious as to why they are saying he was unarmed after they said he was armed and this video lends to the fact that he was armed. Maybe the rifle was on the boat deck and not in his hands when they boarded the boat? With the demand for any piece of news, that often comes about from the telephone game, I'm not surprised by story inconstancies at all, but this one is strange to say the least.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      41.5 KB · Views: 234

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    It's a single still from a few seconds of what looks like weapon movement consistent with pointing an m4 type rifle at yourself.

Not wearing tin foil, but very curious as to why they are saying he was unarmed after they said he was armed and this video lends to the fact that he was armed. Maybe the rifle was on the boat deck and not in his hands when they boarded the boat? With the demand for any piece of news, that often comes about from the telephone game, I'm not surprised by story inconstancies at all, but this one is strange to say the least.

I think what looks like a rifle is actually the plastic cover waving in the breeze in such a way that it is visible in the thermal imaging. I originally thought the same thing. (I assume you are referring to the last second of the tape.)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The probably had a Colt marked M4 and filed down the firing pin to make it full auto.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie

That is very clearly not a rifle in the screen cap you have there, it moves nothing like one in the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom