• phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The article reads like they used the BB gun in the big shoot out with the police.

I wonder if they got the M-4 from the patrol car of the cop they killed.

Since when do MIT campus police carry M4s? I did not even think that they would be armed. The article says that the source of the guns is unknown.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Source of M4 = Holder?

Government is being really quiet about the guns used. I dont wear a tinfoil hat, but the spindoctors have been known to twist things to their advantage of course.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    OH NOEZ !!!! Get this lil girl some help she is taking a pic of a blood stain

22intel-articleLarge.jpg

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Since when do MIT campus police carry M4s? I did not even think that they would be armed. The article says that the source of the guns is unknown.

I would certainly hope they'd be armed, especially since there was a suspected armed man on campus a few weeks back (what's the point of an unarmed peace keeper?).

Ever since the Hollywood shoot out, where the cops had to acquire rifles from a local gun store, it has been fairly common for LEO's (at least in my neck of the woods) to have a carbine in the trunk.

Again, just a speculation as the most likely source for an M-4.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Source of M4 = Holder?

Government is being really quiet about the guns used. I dont wear a tinfoil hat, but the spindoctors have been known to twist things to their advantage of course.

kinda embarrassing that the govt cant track an M4 don't ya think? might expose a flaw in that registry idea.

I would certainly hope they'd be armed, especially since there was a suspected armed man on campus a few weeks back (what's the point of an unarmed peace keeper?).

Ever since the Hollywood shoot out, where the cops had to acquire rifles from a local gun store, it has been fairly common for LEO's (at least in my neck of the woods) to have a carbine in the trunk.

Again, just a speculation as the most likely source for an M-4.

possibly, but I think that they would already have known that the rifle was missing after the shootout.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012

Dunno. What's the rule for LEO s carrying personally owned weapons? My bet is that if it was his then it was in the trunk of the patrol car in case SHTF on campus.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    You can't win when arguing with the antis. If he got the rifle legally then they'll say there's a need for more extensive background checks. If he got it illegally then they'll say that's why no one should have them.

thorbird

Jun 23, 2011
    Hagerstown
    I'm sure that MIT is a "Gun Free Zone". Meaning, it's open for anybody to attack and do whatever they want without fear of being stopped in time.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    You know if Anti's and liberals were to assume every AR, AK or glock was used in a crime...this country would be a pile of ashes by now...:sad20: don't they know there are literally millions of these weapons alone...and yet by sheer numbers there are relatively few murders/crimes:sad20:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Most likely it is a M4 look alike civilian version semi auto with 16" barrel. You know how accurate the news media is with firearm descriptions, of course they don't even know there is a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom