• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Ugh...I always think Blazer is high quality and I bought it to support American jobs. I do like Magtech and their smaller box size to save space. Never understood how Magtech can make it so small but Blazer's box is bigger.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Factory Pistol ammo. Did they all go bang and exit the muzzle? = not necessarily Garbage.

Seems like another range trip shooing from a supported position comparing the 2 ammo is in order.
    I fully expect you will find Blazer on the short end but at least gives a better apples to apples comparison.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Factory Pistol ammo. Did they all go bang and exit the muzzle? = not necessarily Garbage.

Seems like another range trip shooing from a supported position comparing the 2 ammo is in order.
    I fully expect you will find Blazer on the short end but at least gives a better apples to apples comparison.
    I don't need to shoot from a supported position thank you :). So I drilled the 7 yard circles quick fire, and then I shoot bad at 15? I don't miss like that at 15. Ever.

Last edited:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    *****Mebbe the Blazer Ammo you used was only designed for 3 yards rapid fire testing? Sometimes, like with a wife, you get one with a bad box... :innocent0

But yea... Blazer is cheap for a reason I guess. Match ammo it ain't.
    I laughed out loud!

clint west

Aug 29, 2015
    maryland
    before 2020 I shot nearly 2 bricks of blazer brass 9mm in a ruger sr9 had one stovepipe, 2 ftf. I didn't notice any grouping worse that my normal inaccuracy. I wonder if they changed something in the manufacturing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom