• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chopper

Sep 15, 2012
    This is why we publish our toll free number all over our website....so people won't send an email that gets flagged as spam either on our end or theirs and post stuff like this.

We have a toll free number that is answered from 8am-6pm M-F, and hundreds of people call it every day from all around the world and get an answer to their question quick and reliably.

877-703-2767

You also have your email posted all over your website...

Kinbote

Aug 17, 2010
    Fred's doesn't stock any .50 BMG. They might be able to order one for you, or they might have a rule against it; I'm not sure. I'm quite certain they will charge you at least 300 dollars more than KeepShooting will, and most likely a thousand dollars more if you are thinking of a semi-auto Barrett.

mrbig381

Nov 5, 2009
    southern Md
    If you don't want to give us a call, walk in to Fred's, I'm sure they will fix you right up.[/QUOTE

The website does say responses to emails will be answered within 24 to 48 hours. To use which ever method (email/phone) one desires.

I am surprised that a business would jump on someones case (potential customer) and tell them to go somewhere else, because they pointed out non-response from your business website.

I would have apologized and asked him to PM me his email address so that I could fix the error ON MY PART - and start communicating with him via email from your business for his business.

I would see it as an opportunity for business improvement and not jump to conclusion of spam blocker.

We can't respond to an email if we don't get it. Whats wrong with picking up the phone and giving us a call? You did.
    No one jumped on anyone, telling him to go to Fred's was a bit of brevity on my part.

Let us know when you start your business so we can ask you how to better run ours.

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I've been sold on The Gun Shop. It's close, and I'm treated well by everyone except the ruffian looking guy who carries a 10mm. He's a real DOUCHE.

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    The guy i mentioned.

He is located in Avenue.

Burton Firearms LLC
    301-997-4831
    Burtonfirearms at gmail is his address, i did not type if correctly to avoid spam bots.

After talking to him some more he might move the price up, so i can't guarantee he will stick with the 20, sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom