• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JOESTEELER

Jul 23, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Well i fell into that question and answer but it solved my problem too.Tried another pawn shop in Waldorf and it took exactly 13 business days. Charged 25 bucks but service sucked. talked to guys at keepshooting and they will be getting my XD 9 THIS TUESDAY.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    AllPawn in White Plains is really good to work with. I have used them many times. $25+$10 handguns.

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Actually a guy at work just got his FFL and is in St Mary's.

He will do the transfer for 20 :D.

I already asked if i can drop his info and i got a yes. But said to wait till next month. Since he is about to transfer well over 100 guns this month.

Will keep you guys informed.

vmc_jap

Aug 5, 2012
    $20 transfer in St Mary's County

Actually a guy at work just got his FFL and is in St Mary's.

He will do the transfer for 20 :D.

I already asked if i can drop his info and i got a yes. But said to wait till next month. Since he is about to transfer well over 100 guns this month.

Will keep you guys informed.

$20 for a transfer!... Count me in!! When can you post is POC info

Stormtrooper

Oct 10, 2009
    I've only had one transfer done, but I'm another satisfied keepshooting.com/BTP Arms customer. As mentioned in previous posts, everything you need to know about having them accept transfers is stated on their website.

Stopped by All Pawn in White Plains last week to browse what they had on display, and was quoted the same prices as southern71 mentioned above.

chopper

Sep 15, 2012
    keepshooting

Email sent to them about a month ago. Still waiting to hear back from them. I won't be using them!!

keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    Email sent to them about a month ago. Still waiting to hear back from them. I won't be using them!!

This is why we publish our toll free number all over our website....so people won't send an email that gets flagged as spam either on our end or theirs and post stuff like this.

We have a toll free number that is answered from 8am-6pm M-F, and hundreds of people call it every day from all around the world and get an answer to their question quick and reliably.

877-703-2767

BeRight

Jul 19, 2012
    I used an IP here when he was in his house - $25 transfers _ opened shop went to $40 (I still did transfers) and just recently increased to $60 - wow!

For 5 min. or less (long guns) of paperwork and one phone call $60_ really really.

Note: my four transfers were smooth pleasant transactions - only did transfers after he was unable to obtain firearms.

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    $20 for a transfer!... Count me in!! When can you post is POC info

At the end of this month he is picking up a big order and should have it done by middle of November. So i take it sometime before December he will be able to handle more stuff.

Cool guy, he just told me to give him a brake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom