• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Its about time. Now ship the rest of operations there and leave disrespectful MD behind.

Onlyway these rent seeking politicians are going to learn is if their constituents feel the pain of job loss. Sad, but inevitable.

Its sad but a half dozen media covered "I lost my job" stories with starving children and this BS will end quick.

Mr H

Banana'd
    More importantly, the organizers - MSI, AGC, and the other local grass roots organizations sent out many notices well before 2ATuesday. Have you registered on any of their sites for up-to-date information on what's happening in this GA? These are the groups that are making the difference in MD, not the NRA.

Get involved!

believe it or not, he is actually an MSI Executive Member!

I need to quit peeking behind the curtain...

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    OWEMALLEY DID WHAT HE DOES BEST! LIED on TV to all of the state of Md. When he stated they were threatening that for some time! Keep misinforming the sheep OWEMALLEY, sooner or later you will get bitten by one!

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    500 years in business tells me that they know how to do business and certainly know where not to do business. Bully for Ugo and his company! I guess honor and tradition still do have a place in this world.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Oh, no... No call from the NRA?

That's because it wasn't the NRA's show alone.

NRA (no offense to my friends there) is akin to a 4-letter word to the MD Powers that Be, and nearly The Great Satan.

We know differently, but they are more than willing to use it as a media point.

There was no muli-thousand turnout this time for several reasons... and none of them matter in the grand scheme.

We will not be taking our Rights back with a million people descending on Annapolis or DC... it will be because we spread the word, and people become involved, and yes, because elections have consequences.

But for people to keep beating the drum about "entrenched this" and "referendum that" and "percentage the other"...

Are you actually doing anything, or just flapping your fingers on an internet forum???

I am working to get bike lanes in place for cyclists, places for bikes to be locked up when people use them to go places, and more "Bikes May Use Full Lane" signs in place. Plus, my 2nd Amendment ideas aren't any good, are rarely heeded, etc. So, I am trying to spend my time in a productive manner since you are doing such a bang up job with the entire thing. Please, put me back on ignore.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I am working to get bike lanes in place for cyclists, places for bikes to be locked up when people use them to go places, and more "Bikes May Use Full Lane" signs in place. Plus, my 2nd Amendment ideas aren't any good, are rarely heeded, etc. So, I am trying to spend my time in a productive manner since you are doing such a bang up job with the entire thing. Please, put me back on ignore.

Why don't you fight for bike carry? :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom