• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Scrath my back...

Seriously dude? :lol2:

We'll be selling hundreds of our HOUSE BRANDED BCG's with availability ONLY to MD Shooters members here shortly.

Yeah...

Poor you.

It's a free market, first off. We can sell our property to the first paying customer. That's par for the course in any market, and in any industry.

We choose to give some preferential availability to our local guys and the MD Forum on many items. It's not an entitlement. Its a our way of scratching the back of our MD customers.

Joseph, down and a little to the left ! Another great service to MDS member's.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    ? I've been waiting for word of the WMD ones being in stock...I was told we'd get word in early May... Um... we were told directly there would be an MDshooters special price offering for these, and now they sold out in what looks like 12 minutes after someone randomly was kind enough to post that they were in stock...

Personally i don't see at all why this kind of behavior warrants saying something like "This is why JoeBob gets my business!", because honestly This is probably why JoeBob won't be getting my business. :tdown:

This guy... Lol... Its all good, hey jb, ill buy my limit of two.. AND his limit of two k?

We're lucky to even be getting a mds only group buy... Dont ruin it forthe rest of us, take your business elsewhere, im sure jb isnt hurtin for the business because you are too impatient to wait for items that are hard to get/find right now

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    If you don't end up being able to get one, just shoot us an email. We'll take care of any active military guys if we can.

I appreciate it but I am retired military, just a contractor now. If there is any active duty folks here that can't get one, send it there way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom